Redeem Code Problem

Discus and support Redeem Code Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says I need to contact the merchant. I got 2 xbox codes and one of them wasn't activated. In doing so, I need to call the merchant and the support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt V747, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Matt V747
    Matt V747 Guest

Redeem Code Problem

It says I need to contact the merchant. I got 2 xbox codes and one of them wasn't activated. In doing so, I need to call the merchant and the support page isn't helping me at all. Can I get some help here please How do I contact the merchant? I got these
    two codes from family member in Arizona and I am very upset one of them wasn't even activated.

:)

Matt V747, Dec 15, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

FIFA 13 NTSC-J on a PAL console

If the season ticket is a code that can be redeemed, you may still encounter problems with redeeming that code. Because if the code is region locked, you wont be able to redeem it on your account
  3. ZERO 117MX Win User

GEARS OF WAR COLLECTION FREE ....BUT REDEEM CODE NOT WORK

I had the same problem, the solution is to go to the microsoft official website and redeem the code there, the problem is from the xbox one in the option of "Redeem code 2".
  4. ZERO 117MX Win User

Problem with redeem code

I had the same problem as you, the solution is using the microsoft website and redeem your code there, looks like the problem comes from the xbox one in the "redeem code " option
  5. ZERO 117MX Win User

Code not redeemable

I had the same problem as you, try using the microsoft website and redeem your code there, looks like the problem comes from the xbox one, on the "redeem code 2" clickable part.
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

Prepaid code

What a problem with a code? It was redeem it? Did you trying redeem it on web or Xbox app?
Thema:

Redeem Code Problem

1. Redeem Code Problem - Similar Threads - Redeem Code Problem

2. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  3. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  4. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: So I recently gifted my friend the game Five Nights At Freddys 1 he got sent the code from xbox he typed it in many times but the code would never work and he is 101% sure he typed the code in...
  5. Redeeming a code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming a code problem: I redeemed a gift code on XBOX app for sea of thieves skins, transaction got accepted but skins are not assigned to my pirate, the code no longer works 88d81337-7466-40ae-9ad4-a5884b2e70a7
  6. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  7. redeem code problem

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem code problem: I use redeem code for game Sea of thieves for Lord Guardian Sales but after almost 3 hour still didnt get them. 1ae96903-144a-4e2c-8200-c40976baf320
  8. Redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code problem: Hi! I am using Series S I bought a digital version of GTA4 (xbox360) and every time i try to redeem the code it says that the location, where I bought the game, doesn't match with my account....
  9. Code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code redeem problem: I accidentally redeemed a code and then it went to my friends account and we both don't know how to get it to my account or unredeem the code. Please help! a72a0fdb-d6ce-4528-9515-d690d91155e6
  10. Redeem Code Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem Code Problem: Everytime i try to redeem a code my friend gifted me It says Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came woth your code 4cebfbac-6b70-4143-8206-b90947e5b01c