Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC

Discus and support Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fellow Nord, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Fellow Nord
    Fellow Nord Guest

Hello,

Bought Halo MCC back in the day. Totally sure i got a code for Halo O.D.S.T as a gift from 343 studios because of the problems occuring at launch of the game.

However, It doesn't seem like I activated the Code back then because I notised todya that I currently don't own the DLC. The message is long gone (I belive Xbox live messages only lies around for about 30 Days right?)

So to my qeustion: Is there a way to retrieve that old message with the code or is it forever lost?

:)

Fellow Nord, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Lost ODST code

Forgot to redeem my ODST code for Halo: MCC and would like it resent if possible. Thanks!

Xx I AmPeD I xX, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Forza horizon 3 warthog code

Hello.

Recently, I got Forza horizon 3 and as you know, if you played halo 5 or the mcc before, you would get a code to redeem the halo warthog in forza horizon 3 sent to you. Well, I did not get a code to redeem a warthog and I have played both Halo 5 and the
    MCC before. If you want proof, you can check the games associated with my account. Please and thank you.

EthanBrasoveanu, Nov 22, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Nov 22, 2018
  5. Christyna64
    Christyna64 Guest
    I haven't played Halo MCC in a few months but I thought O. D. S. T. was in the list of games on MCC.

Christyna64, Nov 6, 2018
  6. {Parity} Win User

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. Christyna64 Win User

I haven't played Halo MCC in a few months but I thought O. D. S. T. was in the list of games on MCC.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

Halo 3: ODST was not included as part of the Master Chief Collection. There was a redemption code sent out for it for some users of MCC as a make-good, which added the single-player version of ODST to the MCC. If you redeemed it then, then it would be available
    as DLC on the account that redeemed it.

Go to My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo MCC and press Menu, then choose Manage Game. If this account redeemed it, it will appear in "Ready to Install".

If you own the Xbox 360 version of Halo 3 ODST, you can install the single-player version through back-compat.
  9. GenocidalxDemon Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87df2efe

I'm getting this from trying to Install the "Halo Nightfall" DLC that comes with the MCC.
  10. FearedNightmare Win User

code for Halo ODST redeemed properly but does not reflect on console

If you redeemed the code Halo ODST should show up at

• Go to My games and apps
    • Press the Menu button on Halo:The masterchief collection
    • Select Manage game
    • Halo ODST should appear as DLC
    If you can see the game there it should appear in Halo MCC when going to
    Campaign -> Halo3
    , there you should have gotten an extra option
    Halo3:ODST
Thema:

1. Redeem Code for Halo O.D.S.T DLC for Halo MCC - Similar Threads - Redeem Code Halo

2. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  3. Halo 3: ODST redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3: ODST redeem code: Hey, I bought Halo MMC around release and I guess never claimed my code since the ODST campaign is locked and I'm 'able' to purchase it from the store. If you could check my account to make sure...
  4. I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I forgot to redeem my Halo 3 ODST code before it dissapeared (Halo MCC): Back in the day when the promotion ran I had played Halo MCC on my account before the given expiration date, but never redeemed my code. Is there anyway to get that code back?...
  5. Halo 3 ODST redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST redeem Code: Hello, a long time ago I purchased The Master Chief Collection, and got sent a code for ODST but didn't have time to redeem it. Is there a way I can still redeem the code or is it loo late? Thank...
  6. Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 can't redeem code that I got from Intel Starter Pack: Hi, I have a Halo Wars 2 promo code that I got through Intel Starter Pack, however I can't redeem the code, I think it's because I am in Romania. The error I get is also in Romanian, however see...
  7. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code,How much time I need to wait ?: Hi, I love halo, and I pre order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition. I look forward to receiving the halo War 1 Redeem Code, but no one send it to me. I'm really looking forward to playing Halo Wars 1...
  8. Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 bundle redeem code didn't download game: I bought the Xbox 1s Halo 5 bundle for my son for Christmas. We entered the 25 digit code to download the game but received a message to refresh the page. When we did that, it returned to the home...
  9. Didnt received Halo Wars Definitive edition redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didnt received Halo Wars Definitive edition redeem code: I purchased Halo Wars 2 definitive preorder on december 5th and I still havent received the Halo Wars code. b0a04e1c-4989-4567-8dde-c44ea43df90c
  10. How To Redeem your Halo Wars Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Redeem your Halo Wars Code: Step 1 Once you've received your code thru messages from Xbox Live, sign in on your account on www.Xbox.com Step 2 Click on your name and go down to messages, open the message from xbox showing...