Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Discus and support Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andre Alexandr, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Hi, everyone.

Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining months of Live Gold and 1 remaining GamePass, converting them into 3 months of
    Ultimate too (total of 4 months in Ultimate).

Anyway, i got another pre-paid card for one more year of Gold and just wander if i can redeem it now without any issue having yet 3 months lasting of Ultimate (like it beeing canceled in order to put me back in the other, which would leave me with just 12
    months of gold instead of 15 considering i already have gold with this GP subscription and ara wanting to maintain them).

Any help?

:)

Andre Alexandr, Jul 18, 2019
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Friend with past due Logging into my xbox.

If you currently have Game Pass Ultimate and attempt to redeem a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code, it will convert to a 3 or 4 month Ultimate subscription. If you want to continue with just Gold for 12 months and not Ultimate, you would have to wait for the
    Ultimate to expire before redeeming the regular Gold code.

If you don't currently have Ultimate, then you should have no problem redeeming the 12 months of Gold.
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

If I have regular game pass and I choose to upgrade to ultimate is it going to charge me the $15 or is it only going to charge me the extra $5

If you don't have an active Ultimate subscription, regardless of whether you've had one in the past, when you pay for a month of Ultimate, it will convert your existing subscriptions over at the following rates: -

Xbox Live Gold = 1:1

Game Pass = 1:1

EA Play = 3:1

You can stack up up to 36 months of any single subscription, so, the cheapest way to get Game Pass Ultimate is to buy some pre-paid Gold codes from sites like Amazon or NewEgg, redeem them, then pay for 1 month of Ultimate to convert the Gold to Ultimate.

An example: -

You're starting with nothing.

You buy and redeem 2 x 12 month Gold codes for $60 each from Amazon. You now have 24 months of Gold.

You pay for 1 month of Ultimate, which costs $15. Your 24 months of Gold gets converted to 24 months of Ultimate, plus you paid for 1 month, so you now have 25 months of Ultimate for $135.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find this information in the Xbox Gamepass ultimate FAQ. ill go ahead and quote the part that is relevant to your question :

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversion rates are currently set to "12 month gold pre paid card = 4 months Game Pass Ultimate. You can find the conversion table at the bottom of this page here Xbox Game
    Pass
    . Just select "With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?"
    to see the rest of the conversion rates.

Hope this helps!
  5. luissolid Win User

Live Gold Voucher to Gamepass

Hello welcome to the forums!

Yes in this case you will need to cancel your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to use your Xbox Live Gold pre paid card.

Because if you use the code right now i will change the 12 months for 4 or les le Game Pass Ultimate.

Regards!
  6. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
Thema:

1. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed - Similar Threads - Redeem pre paid

2. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  3. Redeem pre paid code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem pre paid code error: Hey I recently purchased a 3 month pre paid code for live but every time I try to enter it onto either my Xbox or my computer, I get an error code saying it's on their end (Microsofts). I think...
  4. Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?: Hi, I can't seem to be able to redeem my pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold code as my Xbox One X, Microsoft.com, Xbox.com and Windows Store in Windows 10 just tells me that I have to change my...
  5. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...
  6. Unable to redeem XBOX pre-paid codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem XBOX pre-paid codes: I had pre-purchased GOW-4 and I hence I received codes for GOW 1 through 3 along with GOW Judgement. But I am unable to redeem them. I get the following message during the process: Something went...
  7. Pre-Paid Card pops up I type in the code. It says that an error occurred and to redeem it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-Paid Card pops up I type in the code. It says that an error occurred and to redeem it ...: It pops up with XBOS-3014 7ec8da5e-0d83-401c-aa43-850c8c57061a. The problem with that error code is that Xbox Support doesn't have it in the list of error codes. I guess it could be something...
  8. Can redeem my pre paid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can redeem my pre paid code: It wont let me redeem my Xbox live 12th month code it keeps saying something went wrong. ce05abbd-4325-4b6d-ae9d-fdf9cb1bccaf
  9. I can not redeem my xbox live code for the pre paid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem my xbox live code for the pre paid card: I'm trying to redeem my code but says that it has problems with xbox live and to try later. After saying that my account is blocked from purchases and that I am not owed anything...
  10. Cannot redeem pre-paid xbox live membership card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot redeem pre-paid xbox live membership card: Anyone else having problems redeeming a pre-paid xbox live membership card? I am told there is an issue with the Microsoft servers and they cannot give me an indication as to when it will be...