Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them

Discus and support Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so the question that was asked on Reddit was why Spelunky 2 optimized for the S/X not playable on a external drive the user also stated that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trickywicky34, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them

Okay so the question that was asked on Reddit was why Spelunky 2 optimized for the S/X not playable on a external drive the user also stated that the game was low size and even little quality in the sense of not understanding why it couldn’t be played on external even though MCC can.

I’ve told the user I would find a answer here from an Microsoft employee. I told them it’s most likely the software that made it internal only

:)

Trickywicky34, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Zero Jehuty Win User

GtaV

This might be a better question suited for Rockstar support since your case is HIGHLY strange for what you want to buy. Reddit also might be able to answer this question.
  4. Elohmn Win User

hey efocement iron banner is here i got 10 new reports for you on me

I know, I saw them but I wanted the OP to answer.
  5. Noorberth Win User

Why doesn't Microsoft offer the option to delete games from my Player Library? It's really annoying for me that it shows the games I tried but didn't like and I want to forget their existence.🙄

Thank you very much for your help!

I hoped that if I write here, they will see it directly. I've never used reddit before, but if that's the only way to contact them, I'll give it a try. Before that, I'm waiting hopefully to get an answer from them. So I get away with signing up for Reddit 😸
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Unmarked Police Cruiser, Police Buffalo Online?

Fine, fine. I'll relax a bit. I just wanted to get the answer to this question is all. If anyone sees these vehicles online, let me know where you saw it and if possible, the gtag of the person driving it.
Thema:

1. Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them - Similar Threads - Reddit question saw

2. Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my letters distorted on Xbox Series S? Also please see my Reddit link to see the...: [img] https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSupport/s/sqenqEM2NI af799ba5-3fe6-4169-a5e7-29f72c437686
  3. This page not loading properly. Tapped the feedback button brought me to reddit

in XboX Insiders
    This page not loading properly. Tapped the feedback button brought me to reddit: The images not loading. Tried two different browsers Android (Firefox and Chrome). As well as desktop mode/view. No joy. Https://i.imgur.com/Tj3LCQC.png...
  4. Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes

in XboX Insiders
    Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes: Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes Hey fellow Xbox Insiders! Let's make our voices heard and take a stand against the recent Reddit API changes....
  5. Who to contact for problems with moderators at the Xbox Insiders reddit page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who to contact for problems with moderators at the Xbox Insiders reddit page?: Question is title. Who do I contact to report poor behavior on behalf of moderators of the Xbox Insiders reddit page. There are a few issues over there. One is that I am blocked from creating...
  6. New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.

in XboX Insiders
    New hexagon icon on dashboard. Link from original reddit post below.: Link here from original post. submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  7. Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?

in XboX Insiders
    Why wasn't the latest Beta preview update release notes posted on Reddit yesterday?: I check this site everyday for new update releases so it can be manually installed before I play. Today I discovered an update was automatically installed at 8.55am yesterday 17-5-2023. This...
  8. Xbox Support Feedback button goes to Reddit, not an official Microsoft/Xbox webpage

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Support Feedback button goes to Reddit, not an official Microsoft/Xbox webpage: I was talking to a human agent at Xbox Support regarding an issue, and while he could not help me with my issue, he suggested I try the 'Feedback' link at the bottom of the support.xbox.com page....
  9. Where is xbox insiders features reddit page

in XboX Insiders
    Where is xbox insiders features reddit page: Am sorry i cant find it. I keep posting on the wrong place does anyone have the link to xbox insiders features. I had it and lost it. Thanks submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Neck_98 [link] [comments]
  10. Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread

in XboX Insiders
    Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread: Hey i like to follow the "xbox insiders requests" thread daily, but there's a loooong list of suggestions. so i tried to use the filters and i put "new comments first" but it doesn't work at...