Red ring of death... WHY :(

Discus and support Red ring of death... WHY :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console has 3 flashing lights, with the error number '4424' (found holding sync button and clicking through eject button). Although the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpeedyLine56, Jan 6, 2014.

1. SpeedyLine56
    SpeedyLine56 Guest

My console has 3 flashing lights, with the error number '4424' (found holding sync button and clicking through eject button).

Although the console is almost 10 years old with the warranty having expired in 2008, it has been stored on a glass, dust-free table top without being moved its whole life. It is only used perhaps 3 weeks out of the year, and all of the games are relatively
    new and well cared for. I am having some difficulty understanding why there would be an error with a console which has been so well taken care of...

Is there anything you can recommend to do to fix this, and what information can you offer about what might have caused the problem?

Thanks

:)

SpeedyLine56, Jan 6, 2014
  2. KingRichard2020, Jan 6, 2014
  3. KingRichard2020, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Xtramalt
    Xtramalt Guest

The only thing I suggest to fix is to call support and arrange an out of warranty repair.

Xtramalt, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Geoff Tipps Win User

Micrsoft's Xbox 720 codenamed 'Loop'

Red Ring Of Death... Red Loop Of Death.. There could be something in that..
  6. KingRichard2020 Win User

4 red lights on Xbox 360 slim

7. Xtramalt Win User

The only thing I suggest to fix is to call support and arrange an out of warranty repair.
  8. KingRichard2020 Win User

RRoD - Own Repair Gone Wrong?

9. Lcast15 Win User

1 red flashing light problem

Romanberg77 3 red lights is red ring of death, not one.
Thema:

1. Red ring of death... WHY :( - Similar Threads - Red ring death

2. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  3. Red Ring of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death: I was turning on my Xbox 360 and the green LED in the center turns on, and then turns to red. Power supply is ok, tried disconnecting everything from the device and I still get the error. What do...
  4. The red ring of death(XBOX 360)

in XBoX on Windows
    The red ring of death(XBOX 360): The Xbox 360 is well known for its red ring of death all over the internet, So I wanted to know what it exactly means. I had owned one and do not anymore I am wondering what the "Red ring of...
  5. (X360) About the old Red Ring of Death Hardware failure problem that existed before...

in XBoX on Windows
    (X360) About the old Red Ring of Death Hardware failure problem that existed before...: I've heard that newer models of the original Xbox 360 (The Arcade (Or Fat) Edition one, i mean) didn't presented that problem anymore, how do i actually check if my Xbox (I have the original one,...
  6. Here’s why I believe the Xbox Series X should have the “Red Ring of Death.”

in XboX Insiders
    Here’s why I believe the Xbox Series X should have the “Red Ring of Death.”: From a technological perspective, the Xbox Series X is partially superior to the likes of the PlayStation 5 due to the XSX’s overall performance and ability to play up to three generations worth...
  7. Can I wipe the data on an xbox? And how do I Fix a 3 Led ring of death? (fixed the red...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I wipe the data on an xbox? And how do I Fix a 3 Led ring of death? (fixed the red...: I Bought 2 Xboxes online and one has someone elses data (XBOX 360 S this one has no removable hard drive) 43570f5b-ebf5-4712-8128-acd2146bdc05
  8. Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death: Hello, I’ve had this Xbox 360 since launch in 2005, me and my buddy went to pick it up at midnight and it was amazing. While im aware these consoles got red ring a lot, mine never did. Its...
  9. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair: Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty? 96cf4c67-cd94-4407-a69e-82713990628b
  10. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red ring of death: [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56