Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

Discus and support Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beam KeystoneYT, May 1, 2018.

1. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim got the red ring of death or red dot, whatever, I have searched
    up how to fix it and looked at tons and tons of videos, and none of them work and I'm open to any suggestions. I don't know how to fix it, can you help me with this?

:)

Beam KeystoneYT, May 1, 2018
  2. Solid Red Light on Console

The red dot on the slim console is basically the new red ring of death.

Your only option is to send it in for repair or buy a new console.

THEOWENKILLER, May 1, 2018
  3. Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

Hello,

The solid red dot on an Xbox 360 slim usually indicates a malfunctioning component with your console. Phone Xbox support in your region or use the following address to set up a repair.

support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

For further info regarding the red dot on your console, I would reccomend reading this article -

www.consoledoctor.co.uk/.../red-dot-of-death

Hope this helps you Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim) :)

SupaSoreBeaver1, May 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to set up a repair with Microsoft. However, if one of the things you tried involved opening the console they will no longer touch it.

Smwutches, May 1, 2018
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Solid Red Light on Console

The red dot on the slim console is basically the new red ring of death.

Your only option is to send it in for repair or buy a new console.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

360 slim

The slim shows a red dot not a red ring.
  7. SupaSoreBeaver1 Win User

Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Red Light

The red dot on the slim is the equivalent of the old red ring of death.

Your only real options are a microsoft repair or a new console.

-

There is an ad i have seen saying there will be price reductions on consoles over easter.
  9. ki77y666 Win User

Xbox 360 S not working - center dot that shows it is on is red

Sadly what you are experiencing is the "red dot of death", just like the original xbox 360's "red ring of death" it signals that your Xbox 360 S has a hardware failure and you will either need to repair or replace your Xbox 360 S. Sorry that I don't have
    better news for you.
Thema:

1. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim) - Similar Threads - Red Ring Death

2. Red Ring of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death: I was turning on my Xbox 360 and the green LED in the center turns on, and then turns to red. Power supply is ok, tried disconnecting everything from the device and I still get the error. What do...
  3. The red ring of death(XBOX 360)

in XBoX on Windows
    The red ring of death(XBOX 360): The Xbox 360 is well known for its red ring of death all over the internet, So I wanted to know what it exactly means. I had owned one and do not anymore I am wondering what the "Red ring of...
  4. (X360) About the old Red Ring of Death Hardware failure problem that existed before...

in XBoX on Windows
    (X360) About the old Red Ring of Death Hardware failure problem that existed before...: I've heard that newer models of the original Xbox 360 (The Arcade (Or Fat) Edition one, i mean) didn't presented that problem anymore, how do i actually check if my Xbox (I have the original one,...
  5. Here’s why I believe the Xbox Series X should have the “Red Ring of Death.”

in XboX Insiders
    Here’s why I believe the Xbox Series X should have the “Red Ring of Death.”: From a technological perspective, the Xbox Series X is partially superior to the likes of the PlayStation 5 due to the XSX’s overall performance and ability to play up to three generations worth...
  6. Can I wipe the data on an xbox? And how do I Fix a 3 Led ring of death? (fixed the red...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I wipe the data on an xbox? And how do I Fix a 3 Led ring of death? (fixed the red...: I Bought 2 Xboxes online and one has someone elses data (XBOX 360 S this one has no removable hard drive) 43570f5b-ebf5-4712-8128-acd2146bdc05
  7. Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Red Ring of Death: Hello, I’ve had this Xbox 360 since launch in 2005, me and my buddy went to pick it up at midnight and it was amazing. While im aware these consoles got red ring a lot, mine never did. Its...
  8. Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Xbox 360 | Expired Warranty | Red Ring of Death | Microsoft Repair: Will my Xbox 360, that has been dead for 6 years due to the red ring of death, be repaired by Microsoft now if I manage to extent my warranty? 96cf4c67-cd94-4407-a69e-82713990628b
  9. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red ring of death: [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56
  10. Red ring of death on xbox slim. Hard drive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red ring of death on xbox slim. Hard drive issues: Hello my xbox360 external hard drive (250gb) is causing my xbox to have the red ring of death (the centre circle on the power button turns red after 5-8 seconds of turning it on) when I remove the...