Red dots

Discus and support Red dots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one x giving me red dots all across the screen changed cables and screens and still gives me the red dots surrounds menus everything sometimes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LewisCPK, Aug 11, 2020.

1. LewisCPK
    LewisCPK Guest

Red dots

xbox one x giving me red dots all across the screen changed cables and screens and still gives me the red dots surrounds menus everything sometimes screen goes a transparent green as well

:)

LewisCPK, Aug 11, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ARRRRGMAN Win User

Please Join My Clan K.T.N.D

1. Ak47- Silencer or Red dot

2. ACR- Red dot

3. UMP-45 Red dot

4.Aug or RPD- Red dot and Grip (Bling)

5. Any Sniper Rifle- ACOG or Thermal
  3. Tug Phelps Win User

Light Machine Guns are awesome.

I would like to know why red dot and grip is better than red dot and the kick weapon perk.
  4. EOG Rebel Win User

Xbox 360 Slim freezing on initial start screen

Did your Xbox show a red dot? What did it show when it showed the red dot you're talking about?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

360 slim

The slim shows a red dot not a red ring.
  6. Itadakimasu19 Win User

April 01 system update issue

I update my Xbox with April 01 update and boom. Red Dot on reboot. April fools? (Though it stays Red Dot up to now)
Thema:

Red dots

1. Red dots - Similar Threads - Red dots

2. Red dot 4141

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot 4141: So today I decided to give my old 360 a try and play some lolipop chainsaw because it isn't backwards compatible with the Xbox one and to my surprise a solid red dot was replaced with the usual...
  3. Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on xbox 360 E. I need help.: I held the pair controller and the eject disk and it flashed 4-1-4-1. i cleaned the veltillation and the slots for cables. Im not sure what else to do 6f5f71de-eed8-429a-b776-e1dc3771971d
  4. Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S red dot with four flashing green lights: Hi guys looking for help to diagnose my fault. I had a red dot on the power button of my Xbox 360 s . When I interrogate this by holding down the sync button and eject button I get solid red dot...
  5. which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot

in XBoX on Windows
    which model of the xbox 360 has the last chance to get the red ring/ red dot: so i want to buy an xbox 360 but im worried i will get the RROD so does anyone know which model is least likely to get it? 17fa17e5-4c9c-404c-8f66-ea053b4126b5
  6. Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim: I tried using my Xbox 360 Slim again and whenever I turn it on, it has a red dot in the middle of the power button. Is there anything I can do? 3dc62722-d00b-4a5a-b492-cfc03b067815
  7. red dot xbox 360 system error e71

in XBoX on Consoles
    red dot xbox 360 system error e71: hi , first , i downloaded xbox 360 update using usb , then i noticed that nothing changed and i started messing with the system files then the e71 screen came and the xbox green dot changed to...
  8. E82 code, red dot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    E82 code, red dot.: I got my xbox 360 mw3 edition out after a couple months put away. I turned it on and got the red dot (only, no ring)and E82 code. However, when I turn the xbox back on without the hdmi attached...
  9. Red Dot of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dot of Death: My Xbox 360 slim recently shows a red dot and is unplayable... Could be because i no longer have a hard drive... Or something else?? 34d78bf8-030c-4187-aed0-c25ce43584b3
  10. xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on: Hi, My xbox 360 working all these years and now suddenly stopped. when turned on the red solid light comes on after couple of second and nothing happens. nothing on screen, just red dot on the...