Red Dot of Death

Discus and support Red Dot of Death in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 slim recently shows a red dot and is unplayable... Could be because i no longer have a hard drive... Or something else??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clinical-X-, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Clinical-X-
    Clinical-X- Guest

Red Dot of Death

My Xbox 360 slim recently shows a red dot and is unplayable... Could be because i no longer have a hard drive... Or something else??

:)

Clinical-X-, Sep 15, 2020
  2. NIGHTHAWK1024 Win User

red ring on my 250gb slim xbox 360

Definitely an AV cord problem. Can't be the red ring of death because its now the red dot of death lol
  3. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

MY XBOX IS FREEZING BEFORE IT LOADS

And if the logo does not have light moving over the ball at the startup screen this is preemptive to general hardware failure ie "red dot of death/rrod/ red ring of death".
  4. Infinite Tias Win User

Red Dot Of Death??

@Gob1zku thanks for the help :) but i found the problem. my HDMI cable wasn't fully into the TV xD i think it was my cat that did that... he always wants to be at the back of it xD
  5. Gob1zku Win User

Red Dot Of Death??

If this is a brand new Xbox, try these troubleshooting steps: support.xbox.com/.../flashing-red-light-on-the-xbox-360-s-console-power-button-2122791

If this is a 3 day old console and you get to the area where a repair is needed, I would suggest returning it to the store as you should be within their alloted time for a return. If they won't accept it back, you may need to go through with the repair
    process directly with Microsoft.
  6. Hurlamania Win User

Red Dot Of Death

Since it is out of warranty I would suggest buying a new 320 gb with star wars pre loaded. if it doesn't solve to issue return the drive to the store for a refund. It sounds like that will fix your issue...
Thema:

Red Dot of Death

1. Red Dot of Death - Similar Threads - Red Dot Death

2. Red Dot of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dot of Death: I have a Xbox 360 Slim that I kept for years, I actually haven't touched it for years, and it gave me the red dot of death, so far what I found by taking it apart, when I start it up, the CPU fans...
  3. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  4. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  5. Red dot of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot of death: My Xbox 360 slim has the red dot of death please help [img] 733090d6-9825-423c-bb44-167f643f7239
  6. Red Dot of Death Advice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dot of Death Advice: I had the original Xbox 360 Phat and it red ring of death on me. I bought a slim about 2 years ago. I play on occasion and dust fairly often. Come to think of it, the fan started to go on full...
  7. Xbox 360s red dot of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360s red dot of death: Recently, ive been having an issue where whenever I turn on my xbox 360s console, the power light flashes green as usual, then turns red and the screen on my tv is black. Before i try sending it...
  8. Xbox 360s Red ring/dot of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360s Red ring/dot of death: Hi there, A half year ago my friend had a xbox, while playing the xbox redringed. So he bought a new one but now im trying to fix his old xbox. When i boot up the console for the first time it...
  9. My Xbox 360 E 4GB has Red Dot of Death when an AV Cable or HDMI Cable is connected to the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 E 4GB has Red Dot of Death when an AV Cable or HDMI Cable is connected to the ...: Well, I'm kinda new to the Xbox System. Recently purchased it about 10 months ago. What happened was, I decided to play GTA V on my Xbox 360 E console, plugged it in a wall outlet, for some...
  10. T_T Xbox 360 Slim 4g Red Dot Of DEATH!

in XBoX on Consoles
    T_T Xbox 360 Slim 4g Red Dot Of DEATH!: I bought my Xbox 360 slim back in June 2012, I never really played it.The last time I played it, it was working just fine. It's been setting it the box it came in for over a year. So yesterday I...