Red dead Redemption not letting me play due to sign in issues

Discus and support Red dead Redemption not letting me play due to sign in issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i’m trying to play the the xbox 360 game red dead redemption on my xbox one, but whenever I try to play it, it always says i’m not signed in so i can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by archer04, Mar 25, 2023.

1. archer04
    archer04 Guest

i’m trying to play the the xbox 360 game red dead redemption on my xbox one, but whenever I try to play it, it always says i’m not signed in so i can’t play the story; and then when i try to log into my account, it says i can’t connect? i’ve tried reinstalling the game multiple times, but it just won’t let me play..

:)

archer04, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Winter G Win User

i’m having the same issues and restarting the xbox has not helped at all
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  4. Shawn Ncknight Win User

What do I do if neither of those worked?
  5. RedRubbeRdingo Win User

What are your gaming plans for the Holiday period?

Finish Red Dead Redemption, but realistically just play more Red Dead Redemption.
  6. trple X blu dot Win User

Dashboard'ing Error

[quote user="eLbiChaN"]

I am still having this issue, idk what it is that its not letting me play multiplayer ...

[/quote]Delete or move your Red Dead Redemption game saves from your console.
Thema:

1. Red dead Redemption not letting me play due to sign in issues - Similar Threads - Red dead Redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  3. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  4. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  5. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  6. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  7. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  8. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  9. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%: The game installs fine up until 19.17GB and then it keeps stopping. I’ve tried a reset, clearing the cache, uninstalling and starting over, and it always stops at the same part. Internet is hard...