Red Dead Redemption--Error, wont download profile

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption--Error, wont download profile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One...and it requires you to sign in to save progress and get achievements. So I go to download my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phenix101, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Phenix101
    Phenix101 Guest

I'm trying to play Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One...and it requires you to sign in to save progress and get achievements. So I go to download my profile, and it gets about 3/4 of the way through downloading and i get an error that says "Sorry, Xbox Live
    profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later. 80070571"

Any fix?

Also, i read that it may have to do with ipv6 being the issue. but i have ipv4.

:)

Phenix101, Jul 9, 2016
  2. DeBLAIN 02
    DeBLAIN 02 Guest
  3. EricMoura
    EricMoura Guest
    Erro 8C150009 (8C150009 Error)

Esse erro aparece quando entro na minha conta e nao consigo baixar por exemplo o Red Dead Redemption

Translate-This error pops up when I enter my account and I can not download for example the Red Dead Redemption

EricMoura, Jul 9, 2016
  4. Ecklebert
    Ecklebert Guest

I get the exact same problem 3/4 downloaded and boom error code 8007045D, I looked everywhere online and no luck finding a solution, i then called xbox support and they were no help just said to restart the xbox one and try again then said he'll call back
    in an hour and it's now past their closing time *** never rang, all I can hope is their server is just down temporary and I can try tomorrow but for now doesn't look like I can play backwards compatible games.

Ecklebert, Jul 11, 2016
  5. UK Nick UK
    UK Nick UK Guest
    Having same issue, is there a fix yet?

UK Nick UK, Jul 11, 2016
  6. Ecklebert
    Ecklebert Guest
    I don't believe there is a fix I have just recently attempted it again and after the 4th attempted it worked, my only guess would have to be the congestion of traffic downloading profiles is causing an error, when it is a grey screen and says getting 360
    info it would download quickly, then you do your email and password and start downloading the gamertag before it fails, I've found it worked on the first grey screen eventuall and just signed me into live without password or email, mind you I did try with
    several wifis, Ethernets and mobile hotspots, good luck guys this is complete bull

Ecklebert, Jul 12, 2016
  7. PumpkinPubes
    PumpkinPubes Guest
    I now have the exact same problem, even though it's been working fine for the last 5 months or so. Even with RDR, I've been playing it for over a week now with no problems. Now I can't access my 360 profile for any 360 games. It signs in just fine for all
    Xbox One games. I don't know what happened all of a sudden, literally nothing changed on my end.

PumpkinPubes, Jul 18, 2016
  8. KristianGrey
    KristianGrey Guest

Hi!

If you still encounter this issue kindly try the steps below.

Go to Settings > All Settings > System > Storage > Clear Local Xbox 360 Storage

hit me up if this works!

Cheers!

KristianGrey, Jul 18, 2016
  9. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey guys -

Sorry to hear about the frustrations. In addition to what was suggested above, I suggest attempting the following steps:

Let us know if this helps!

Miss Bijoux, Jul 19, 2016
  10. Moutopher
    Moutopher Guest
    None of the the above advice works. It says I need to download my already signed in profile to play. I just waisted 8GB trying to download this today

Moutopher, Jul 19, 2016
  11. ResupineCoin
    ResupineCoin Guest
    any fix for this yet as i have been trying now for about 2 hours so i can save the *** game

ResupineCoin, Sep 24, 2016
  12. Hey there ResupineCoin,

Let's try to clear the Xbox 360 cache and see if that helps, here's how.

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
      1. Note Double-tapping the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All settings.
    4. Select System and then select Storage.
    5. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    6. Select Yes and restart the console. This will not affect your cloud saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.
    Since this thread is a bit older and your situation may be a bit different. I'm going to go ahead a lock it, but if those steps don't work. Please create a new thread so the community can provide additional support for your issue.

Thanks for posting!

Mister Mascot, Nov 2, 2018
  13. ResupineCoin Win User

any fix for this yet as i have been trying now for about 2 hours so i can save the *** game
  14. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey guys -

Sorry to hear about the frustrations. In addition to what was suggested above, I suggest attempting the following steps:

Let us know if this helps!
  15. Ecklebert Win User

I get the exact same problem 3/4 downloaded and boom error code 8007045D, I looked everywhere online and no luck finding a solution, i then called xbox support and they were no help just said to restart the xbox one and try again then said he'll call back
    in an hour and it's now past their closing time *** never rang, all I can hope is their server is just down temporary and I can try tomorrow but for now doesn't look like I can play backwards compatible games.
  16. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there ResupineCoin,

Let's try to clear the Xbox 360 cache and see if that helps, here's how.

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
      1. Note Double-tapping the Xbox button will open the guide from any other screen on the console.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All settings.
    4. Select System and then select Storage.
    5. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    6. Select Yes and restart the console. This will not affect your cloud saved games or Xbox One games and profiles.
    Since this thread is a bit older and your situation may be a bit different. I'm going to go ahead a lock it, but if those steps don't work. Please create a new thread so the community can provide additional support for your issue.

Thanks for posting!
  17. KristianGrey Win User

Hi!

If you still encounter this issue kindly try the steps below.

Go to Settings > All Settings > System > Storage > Clear Local Xbox 360 Storage

hit me up if this works!

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Red Dead Redemption--Error, wont download profile - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  3. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  4. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  5. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  6. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  7. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  8. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  9. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%: The game installs fine up until 19.17GB and then it keeps stopping. I’ve tried a reset, clearing the cache, uninstalling and starting over, and it always stops at the same part. Internet is hard...