Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA Online cash code never received

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA Online cash code never received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition and was supposed to receive a code for $2,000,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online within 7-10 days of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RubyBonsai61773, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA Online cash code never received

I purchased Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition and was supposed to receive a code for $2,000,000 for Grand Theft Auto Online within 7-10 days of pre-order to my xbox message center. It has been over 10 days and I still haven’t received the code.

:)

RubyBonsai61773, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Red dead redemption 2 bonus

hello I have pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 special edition and I haven't received an email, xbox live message or code yet for the free cash for GTA online even after 4 weeks.

Can you help me receive the code?

melkkman-F6877937-2C29-441A-B0B1-757697AD11DF, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Here Freddie
    Here Freddie Guest
    Red Dead Redemption 2

hello

I have pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 and I haven't received an email or code yet for the free cash for GTA online I was just wondering when it is happening it is being 7 to 10 days already now thank you very much Freddie

Here Freddie, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Orignlgnstr1
    Orignlgnstr1 Guest

I have not recieved my code either. Have you got yours yet. If so where do i find it. Its been two weeks. I want my $2000000. Lol

Orignlgnstr1, Aug 20, 2018
  5. EmmettRo
    EmmettRo Guest
    Ooo 15 people now, looks like this is becoming a little more of a problem now. I contacted microsoft then R* yesterday and here is what they replied with:

”We understand your concern regarding Red Dead Redemption 2 pre-order bonus. We would like to inform you that we are aware of an ongoing issue and Microsoft is working on a fix for this.

Once the issue is resolved you will receive your pre-order code. Once you receive the code, you need to redeem the code on Xbox.com or the Xbox Store from the Xbox One dashboard.”

so at least they’re aware of it -_-... doesn’t validate the purchase much more but its nice to know

EmmettRo, Aug 20, 2018
  6. Orignlgnstr1
    Orignlgnstr1 Guest
    I can only assume they are trying to stop people from pre ordering just to get gta money then canceling their preorder.

7. EmmettRo
    EmmettRo Guest
    That was my initial thought, but i dont think anyone in the Sony camp is dealing with this and in their reply to me they said “Microsoft is working on a fix for this”

unless they’re just trying to divert the blame. Either way that 2 mil was one of the only reasons i chose ultimate over special so im salty

EmmettRo, Aug 20, 2018
  8. Orignlgnstr1
    Orignlgnstr1 Guest

Me too. I even cancelled my preorder through best buy and ordered with xbox instead.

9. Wolfmist187
    Wolfmist187 Guest
    I haven't received my code yet either,I pre ordered on the ninth,and talked to support this morning. They told me to post here and I would get an email. I haven't heard anything though.

Wolfmist187, Aug 20, 2018
  10. RAHsunGOD
    RAHsunGOD Guest
    I pre-ordered on the 31st of July and its been beyond 10 buisness days. It would be nice to get my code already

RAHsunGOD, Aug 21, 2018
  11. niwshki
    niwshki Guest
    niwshki, Aug 24, 2018
  12. I preordered the ultimate edition on the 23rd and wanted to use the gta money before rdr2 came out so i wasnt bored no use in having the money after the game comes out

LiamMcEvilly1, Oct 24, 2018
  13. Casteyn
    Casteyn Guest

Yeah, they told me that too. But I had talked to XBox support 5 minutes before opening a ticket on Rockstar Support and the XBox rep told me they weren’t the problem, that Rockstar is who has to take care of it. Trying to get this code has been a total
    nightmare. Red Dead is out tomorrow and I STILL haven’t gotten any code, nor has any support staff here or at Rockstar done a damn thing about it. Totally Salty

Casteyn, Oct 24, 2018
  14. Jason l 2018
    Jason l 2018 Guest
    Yeah Microsoft fixed it by removing it from the bonus and claiming it was never there to begin with. I highly doubt they are going to fix the issue at all. I've been getting run around by rockstar and microsoft each claiming its the other fault with no solution.

Jason l 2018, Nov 9, 2018
  15. If ypu didnt get the code between 7-10 days contact support for more details!!

HyperVenom523, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 GTA Online cash code never received - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  3. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  4. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  5. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  6. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  7. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  8. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  9. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%: The game installs fine up until 19.17GB and then it keeps stopping. I’ve tried a reset, clearing the cache, uninstalling and starting over, and it always stops at the same part. Internet is hard...