Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when you start a music app in your xbox, you can adjust the % of game/music audio, but when i'm playing RDR2, the % is on 100%/100%. I keep the audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Furyanashi, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud

when you start a music app in your xbox, you can adjust the % of game/music audio, but when i'm playing RDR2, the % is on 100%/100%. I keep the audio "Game-15% / Music-100%", but when i start the game, even though the slider is 15/100, it sounds like 100/100. What can I do to fix this? I alredy tried closing the game, closing the media app, restarting the xbox, but nothing seems to work.

submitted by /u/Furyanashi
    [link] [comments]

/u/Furyanashi, Jan 14, 2023
  2. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

3. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  4. John P_14 Win User

Gifted game

Just to confirm, is it Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition or Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode?
  5. R1CH5TER Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

6. Lofty Who Win User

Rockstar has something next-gen coming by Q1 2015

Thema:

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Bug with Spotify/Soundcloud - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  3. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  4. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  5. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  6. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  7. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  8. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  9. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%: The game installs fine up until 19.17GB and then it keeps stopping. I’ve tried a reset, clearing the cache, uninstalling and starting over, and it always stops at the same part. Internet is hard...