Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

Discus and support Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought RDR 2 a few days ago thinking that it was optimized for Series S, but when I tested the graphics were really bad, the colors are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giovannibox, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Giovannibox
    Giovannibox Guest

Hi everyone,

I bought RDR 2 a few days ago thinking that it was optimized for Series S, but when I tested the graphics were really bad, the colors are faded and dull, poor contrast, never had the feeling that I was playing a game optimized for the next generation consoles, the graphics are much better on my Witcher 3 that has not received the next gen update yet,

I changed all the game settings multiple times, messed with the HDR calibration and did not see any significant change. The only game I had with similar issues was FIFA 23 but as soon as I changed brightness and contrast in the game settings it suddenly looked amazing, all the other games I played on my Series S have amazing colors and graphics, so I do not understand.

Is it maybe because I am still playing the first part in the snow and it is going to get better when I complete this part of the game? But also when I am in the houses the graphics are awful and the colors are very dull.

I would really appreciate if anybody can give me some support, I am not even sure if I can return the game because although I did test game for no longer than 30/40 minutes on the stats it says I played for more than 3 hours.

:)

Giovannibox, Dec 5, 2022
  2. KingOfWombat Win User

Best Video Game Graphics

Red Dead Redemption 2 has some amazing graphics
  3. Bisexual Female Win User

Last time your Mind was truly Blown

The graphics for Red Dead Redemption 2 and Modern Warefare 2 gameplay lol
  4. Jeremy2085 Win User

Graphics

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Assassin's Creed Odessey both have amazing graphics.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Graphics

The best at the moment, IMHO, is Red Dead Redemption 2. It has a graphics that is currently unreachable.
  6. luissolid Win User

Best Video Game Graphics

Right now Forza, Red Dead Redemption 2 have excellent graphics. But let's se the E3
Thema:

1. Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics - Similar Threads - Red Dead Redemption

2. Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption not starting Xbox One: Hey, when i start up Red Dead Redemption on my Xbox One i just see the picture of Arthur pointing a gun for a few seconds and then my TV turns black and then it shows No signal and i have To...
  3. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on 58.2%: I recently got an Xbox series x and inserted red dead redemption 2 on disk and it won’t download any further than 58.2% or 61.39gb d53eaaab-02bb-4ef9-ac92-d40812606e96
  4. HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI connection not working every time I load up Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6, but if...: Every time I try to load Red Dead Redemption 2 and Farcry 6 the HDMI connection from my Xbox to the TV stops working and leaves the game running in the background but stops the TV from showing the...
  5. how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i load red dead redemption GOTY edition on xbox series x: I recently got the red dead redemption 1 game of the year edition. its compatible with xbox 360 and xbox one but when i load it in on the xbox series x it says this game isnt compatible. is there...
  6. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  7. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  8. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption 2 onto my Xbox One: Recently got the urge to play RDR2 again, however once I’ve gone to download it, it gets stuck after I put the second disc in, usually at around 60-70%. I’ve tried powercycling the Xbox etc, and...
  9. Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to install red dead redemption 2 from a disk but install keeps stopping and won’t...: After adding disk 2 and running the install I seem to get a freeze around 60-70% installation stops and keeps trying to restart however I get the same stop message. I’ve tried to uninstall local...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption 2 not installing past 19%: The game installs fine up until 19.17GB and then it keeps stopping. I’ve tried a reset, clearing the cache, uninstalling and starting over, and it always stops at the same part. Internet is hard...