Red Dead 2 won't reinstall

Discus and support Red Dead 2 won't reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Red Dead 2 won't reinstall after I uninstalled it for not wanting to update it and now it won't reinstall again it gets stuck at a 39.36gb out of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ricky Flores1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Red Dead 2 won't reinstall

Red Dead 2 won't reinstall after I uninstalled it for not wanting to update it and now it won't reinstall again it gets stuck at a 39.36gb out of 84.67gb at 46.5% of it installing and it keeps saying game installation stopped and it won't go past that percentage at all one time it did but then it started to do the same thing

:)

Ricky Flores1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. LarryHorsley Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.
  3. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  4. H3adshak3r Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2 DLC Problem

I checked this for my and my brothers account and that is the result. Looks a little bit strange or? On My Account the Ultimate Edition is listed twice. I think this is not correct and on my brothers account ultimate edition is missing. Pre-Order Bonus is
    correct, because i have it bought and my brother not.

My Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition Content

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (War Horse)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Boni (Treasure Map)

Brothers Account:

Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition

This Package Contains:

- Red Dead Redemption 2

- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition Content

5. Eric Hernandez4 Win User

Why doesn’t the Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare add on work on Xbox Series S?

I’ve also tried reinstalling red dead redemption alone with undead nightmare still installed.

I tried reinstalling undead nightmare with red dead redemption still installed.

I tried reinstalling both.

None of these things work.
  6. Jeffsee3 Win User

Sign in or renew the subscription issue

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Originally gave me the error and I uninstalled it to reinstall it and now it won't install at all

Fallout 4 - Gives me the error but then eventually gives me an error it can't read the disc

Skyrim: Elder Scrolls
    LEGO Batman 3
    Halo 5

The only one that I've gotten to work is Amazing Spider-Man 2
Thema:

Red Dead 2 won't reinstall

1. Red Dead 2 won't reinstall - Similar Threads - Red Dead won't

2. My red dead redemption 2 won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My red dead redemption 2 won't install: My data disc works but not my play disc bought a new disc and even a new Xbox still doesn't work plz help 6bc4b2db-bad3-44f3-9941-3cc19033c514
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 won't install after inserting 2nd disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 won't install after inserting 2nd disc?: I'm trying to install rdr2 on my Xbox 1 and it prompts me to insert the 2nd disc to continue he installation but after I insert the 2nd disc it won't instal and it has a little pop up that says...
  4. Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me...: Can't get pass the terms and agreements page on Red dead redemption 2? Game won't let me press submit. e3832afe-2c55-4360-a065-aa3d96d94677
  5. Red dead redemption 2 won't download on my series x am I supposed to shell out money for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 won't download on my series x am I supposed to shell out money for a...: I just can't get it to install ive tried multiple times it just won't install at all 7dd279b8-82de-4654-8634-177f1b9a1242
  6. red dead redemption 2 won't start installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    red dead redemption 2 won't start installing: So I bought the game recently but it never started downloading on my Xbox no matter what I did I tried downloading it from the Xbox app but when I start the game it gives me an error code so I...
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 Won't Play Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Won't Play Offline: Hi, Ive been having an issue with RDR2 on my xbox one where it tells me to "check my connection" when trying to play offline. It started after I updated both my xbox and RDR2 on the 11th. I...
  8. Red dead redemption won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption won't play: I purchased the special edition of RDR2 awhile ago and now it won't open coming up with error code ( ) and saying I need to sign in or purchase which I have already purchased and I am signed in....
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 won't open: I purchased RDR2 story mode a while ago and have had no issues playing. Now when I try to start the game it prompts me with "Do you own this game or app?" My purchase transaction of the game reads...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and Ultimate Edition Content won't let me download game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and Ultimate Edition Content won't let me download game: Hi, I have just bought Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and Ultimate Edition Content on Xbox. But it won't let me download the game. I have downloaded all the extra items, but not the base game....