Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta,

Discus and support Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox Game pass ultimate, On Origin it says Red Alert 3 is free on Ea play, but doesn't let me log in to EA play. If I log into Ea play beta app,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xRazorxBackx, Nov 9, 2021.

1. xRazorxBackx
    xRazorxBackx Guest

Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta,

I have Xbox Game pass ultimate, On Origin it says Red Alert 3 is free on Ea play, but doesn't let me log in to EA play. If I log into Ea play beta app, it says Red Alert 3 is not on gamepass. I emailed EA about it and they told me to contact Microsoft. Any ideas on Why Red Alert 3 is on Origins Ea Play, but not on the Ea Play app? Thanks in advance.

:)

xRazorxBackx, Nov 9, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Yes but you are forgetting

Not every ea play is available on gamepass

It's on ea play premium

Not ea play general you have to wait a few months

We had to do the same with remastered

And yes there are games not included

If you use the play app you can see premium and we'll paid
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. This specific version is not available on the game pass, the only game from this franchise that is available on the service is Command & Conquer Remastered Collection, as shown in the image below.

[​IMG]

*Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

Hi,

I think it's EA's own EA Play App. It's all a little confusing at the moment. EA Origin still exists with its own app, but this is going to be changed to EA Play sometime soon. EA's PC subscription service via Steam is already called 'EA Play'.

For Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscribers, EA play PC will be coming in December.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

EA play doesn't work

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Nikita, how are you today? Hope you're well.

So, which platform you're using PC or console?

If it is on PC, you can't game share on PC, meaning, you would need to be connected to the same account that has the subscription in order for you to have access to all of the content of that subscription.

Console:

If you're in a console, keep in mind, that in order for you to access any content on an account which you're not using to play, this account must be set as home console on your console first, and them you will be able to access the content using another account.

How you can set this account as home console on your Xbox:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

3. Do either of the following to change the status of your Xbox:

To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.

To remove this console as your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox and then Remove this as my home Xbox.
  6. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Battlelog

1) Did you redeem your online code and play a match of Bf3?

2) Did you try to sign in with your EA/Origin account?

3) Did you link your EA.Origin account with your gamertag?

If you answer yes to all of the above and it still doesn't work, you may have to create a new EA/Origin account and link your gamertag to it.
Thema:

1. Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta, - Similar Threads - Red Alert origin

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  4. Red dot 4141

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot 4141: So today I decided to give my old 360 a try and play some lolipop chainsaw because it isn't backwards compatible with the Xbox one and to my surprise a solid red dot was replaced with the usual...
  5. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  6. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is...
  7. Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!: I stopped playing red alert 3 after the game stopped awarding me achievements, they are for completing mission on any difficulty. Stone faced witnesses and blight on the big apple are still locked...
  8. Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC: Hi, This is the first time I am having a problem with a game on GamePass PC. Command and Conquer Red Alrert 2 and Yuri's revenge. It was installed, but when I click Launch from the EA Play app,...
  9. Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3: I cant buy red alert 3. Although it is in the backward compatibility list, it appears as unavailable for my region. Is tha right? Não consigo comprar o jogo Red Alert 3. Apesar de estar na lista...
  10. Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge Not Working.: As the title says I bought this game on the 360 back at least in 2010. I can plug in my old 360 and play away but on the xbox one x it says i need to put in the disc or have the license for it. It...