Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC

Discus and support Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, This is the first time I am having a problem with a game on GamePass PC. Command and Conquer Red Alrert 2 and Yuri's revenge. It was installed,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Voorhes1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC

Hi,

This is the first time I am having a problem with a game on GamePass PC. Command and Conquer Red Alrert 2 and Yuri's revenge.

It was installed, but when I click Launch from the EA Play app, the game does not launch.

PC is Intel 12900K

3080Ti

32 GB RAM

4 TB NVMe

Windows 11

All drivers and updates are up to date

Thank you,

:)

Jason Voorhes1, Jan 30, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would need to contact EA support as it is their game and their platform. Your Game Pass membership is merely a key.
  3. i h0p3 Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2

Will Red Dead Redemption 2 ever be avaliable for the PC Gamepass Users?
    Yes it will be available for the PC gamepass users
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox game pass.

red dead 2 is only available on the console gamepass not the pc, it has not long been out on pc.
  5. Inseven Win User

Your favorite RTS

Are you planning on playing these RTS on console or PC?

For Xbox 360, Halo Wars was the only one I really enjoyed. There really isn't an easy way to control all your troops as well as you can on PC, but it worked well to my surprise. The cut scenes were awesome by the way.

PC is my preferred console for RTS. Too many to list but off my head.

C&C Red Alert 3 was the last one I played thoroughly, it was good.

Stronghold the original is pure awesome. Tre buchet launching cows, good laughs.

Red Alert 2 is an all time favorite.
  6. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
Thema:

1. Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC - Similar Threads - Red Alert can't

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  4. Red dot 4141

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot 4141: So today I decided to give my old 360 a try and play some lolipop chainsaw because it isn't backwards compatible with the Xbox one and to my surprise a solid red dot was replaced with the usual...
  5. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  6. AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AppHangB1 error with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge: Hello, I have problem with game Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. I can't install game, because will crashing. I use Windows 11. In Windows 10 I haven't any problem. In Reporting Problems is...
  7. Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red alert 3 achievements still bugged after over a year!!: I stopped playing red alert 3 after the game stopped awarding me achievements, they are for completing mission on any difficulty. Stone faced witnesses and blight on the big apple are still locked...
  8. Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Alert 3 is on origin and says its free on ea play, but doesn't work on ea play beta,: I have Xbox Game pass ultimate, On Origin it says Red Alert 3 is free on Ea play, but doesn't let me log in to EA play. If I log into Ea play beta app, it says Red Alert 3 is not on gamepass. I...
  9. Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Commander and Conquer: Red Alert 3: I cant buy red alert 3. Although it is in the backward compatibility list, it appears as unavailable for my region. Is tha right? Não consigo comprar o jogo Red Alert 3. Apesar de estar na lista...
  10. Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge Not Working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Command & Conquer Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge Not Working.: As the title says I bought this game on the 360 back at least in 2010. I can plug in my old 360 and play away but on the xbox one x it says i need to put in the disc or have the license for it. It...