Recycling Xbox One Console

Discus and support Recycling Xbox One Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically my xbox one of 6 years decided to die on me :( Ive tried another power cable box as well to make sure that didnt need just replacing. Went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by duckturtle90, Jul 25, 2020.

  1. duckturtle90
    duckturtle90 Guest

    Recycling Xbox One Console


    So basically my xbox one of 6 years decided to die on me Recycling Xbox One Console :( Ive tried another power cable box as well to make sure that didnt need just replacing. Went through different trouble shooting the best i could. And turns out the actual console itself has gone
    bust. Ive already purchased the xbox one S and thats being delivered tomorrow however i have the problem of what to do about my old one..

    as it has all my information on it, access to my subscriptions to amazon prime video, netflix, now tv etc. Even has auto payment saved for my xbox store Recycling Xbox One Console :( i cant even get the thing to turn on to perform a factory reset to wipe everything.

    ive seen posts on google about recycling which im more than happy to do as it cant be reused or sold on, but what about my information stored on it?? Who would you recommend to take to, to safely recycle it?

    thanks!

    ps/ im in the England, UK so only stores that we have here thanks!

    :)
     
    duckturtle90, Jul 25, 2020
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    Recycling Xbox One Console

  3. duckturtle90 Win User

    Recycling Xbox One Console

    Thats great thank you, ill have a look at the link you shared 🙂
  4. Stacey Abshire Win User

    can not login on Warframe

  5. ToastKrunch Win User

    GTA 5 disk game failed install

    I tried power recycling it, and it is the Xbox One version of the game
  6. onyxishere Win User

    4@ for 2 months

    No one will have links for those. They are usually offered on the dashboard of the console only. Keep looking around if it's not there as that offer seems to recycle.
Thema:

Recycling Xbox One Console

Loading...
  1. Recycling Xbox One Console - Similar Threads - Recycling Console

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...