Recruiting for LoH CoD Ghosts.

Discus and support Recruiting for LoH CoD Ghosts. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would like to welcome all mature gamers that want to have fun in a clan group. The Legion of Honor is a clan based on simple core values. 1.family... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Man of Steel079, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Recruiting for LoH CoD Ghosts.

Would like to welcome all mature gamers that want to have fun in a clan group.

The Legion of Honor is a clan based on simple core values.

1.family and personal lives are always number one.

2.have fun. it's not about winning or losing it's all about having fun.

3.remain respectful at all times to fellow legion members and non legion members at all times.

4.communication is key and very important. again when and while communicating keep respectful and courteous.

If any of this is apart of your gaming style then please go to LegionofHonorclan.com register and request training and let them know invited you and use me as a reference.

I am the Chief of Horatio Group which is in the Call of Duty Division of the Legion of Honor and i'd like to have some members that want to have fun in gaming and would like to be apart of clan. if you want invites often to play and get the group together
    and have and keep the communication at it's best then look no further go to the website join up and again please use me as your reference.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read I hope to see you in the Legion of Honor in my squad soon playing Call of Duty Ghosts on Xbox One.

:)

Man of Steel079, Jan 12, 2014
  2. LoH Diosa
    LoH Diosa Guest
    Dad looking for mature multi-platform community

LoH is actively recruiting for COD: Ghosts and BF4 on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Very established and Organized. Legion of Honor is a Home of mature gamers and military veterans. For competitive or casual gamers. Same days and time each week. to join,go
    to www.legionofhonorclan.com

LoH Diosa, Jan 12, 2014
  3. LoH Diosa
    LoH Diosa Guest
    Wanted! CoD ghosts clan

LoH is actively recruiting for COD: Ghosts. We have been participating in Clan Wars and we are looking to recruit more motivated members. Very established and Organized. Legion of Honor is a Home of mature gamers and military veterans. For competitive or
    casual gamers. Same days and time each week. to join,go to www.legionofhonorclan.com

LoH Diosa, Jan 12, 2014
  4. LoH Diosa Win User

Wanted! CoD ghosts clan

LoH is actively recruiting for COD: Ghosts. We have been participating in Clan Wars and we are looking to recruit more motivated members. Very established and Organized. Legion of Honor is a Home of mature gamers and military veterans. For competitive or
    casual gamers. Same days and time each week. to join,go to www.legionofhonorclan.com
  5. LoH Diosa Win User

I'm clanless again. Anyone recruiting?

Legion of Honor (LoH) is actively recruiting for COD: Ghosts. We have been participating in Clan Wars and we are looking to recruit more motivated members. Very established and Organized. Legion of Honor is a Home of mature gamers and military veterans.
    For competitive or casual gamers. Same days and time each week. to join go to www.legionofhonorclan.com
  6. LoH Diosa Win User

Dad looking for mature multi-platform community

LoH is actively recruiting for COD: Ghosts and BF4 on both Xbox One and Xbox 360. Very established and Organized. Legion of Honor is a Home of mature gamers and military veterans. For competitive or casual gamers. Same days and time each week. to join,go
    to www.legionofhonorclan.com
  7. Man of Steel079 Win User

THE KNIGHTS OF AGES TRY OUTS

whats funny is your laughing LoH Will. not long ago LoH was holding a contest to get people to recruit and the winner got 20 dollar code to redeem on XBL. don't laugh at someones concepts when the same thing has been done at LoH.
  8. BLG Rager87 Win User

Blacklist Gaming is recruiting 17+ members for Titanfall and BF4!!!

We are now recruiting for COD: Ghosts also. Hit us up!
Thema:

Recruiting for LoH CoD Ghosts.

1. Recruiting for LoH CoD Ghosts. - Similar Threads - Recruiting LoH CoD

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do me and my friends group posts get taken down for having a RECRUITING tag?: It happened to me just yesterday I put a post up for a roblox game and used the tag and got com banned for 2 days!! 882108c4-fa49-4fce-b321-77f74e5dbcda
  4. LIVE Come join my circus, im recruiting

in XboX Insiders
    LIVE Come join my circus, im recruiting: I'm live on Twitch, come hang out! https://www.twitch.tv/kylonewolf5487?sr=a submitted by /u/Ok_Manager_2753 [link] [comments]
  5. Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a recruitment message in the...: Getting a keep it clean error when trying to post a clean recruitment post in the Gems of War Club. See screenshot [img] 37241ebe-2f87-4e96-a3cc-351c16b67ec5
  6. Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Looking to Recruit More for XBOX Games Studios: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]
  7. Halo Reach Recruit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Recruit: Hi my name is xYunGxNiNjAx420 and im a inheritor on halo reach but it says im a recruit and I have nothing but when I go to the menu im inheritor please help. 29648cc3-d16f-4ae3-9daa-a93e4e7f3da2
  8. early recruit reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    early recruit reward: opened a thread for this already but it seems to be locked out to where i can not reply, when the change goes through at the end of the week, how am i supposed to claim the early recruit reward...
  9. Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack purchased but not downloading to XBox One ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack purchased but not downloading to XBox One ...: So I purchased the Halo 5: Guardians – Spartan Recruit REQ Pack and never received it. I tried two more times thinking that the request did not go through. So I have look on my acount billing and...
  10. GTA V CLAN CREW HEIST RECRUIT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V CLAN CREW HEIST RECRUIT: Me and 2 friends of mine are looking for that 4th person to help us complete heist in GTA V and do other fun activities. Our Requirements: Be between the ages of 14-19 Have a Mic Have GTA V...