RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out

Discus and support RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am contacting you guys because the game rec room hasn’t gotten an update because you guys didn’t approve it yet and I want you guys to check if you... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Extension_Dark_6555, Jan 29, 2024.

  1. RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out


    I am contacting you guys because the game rec room hasn’t gotten an update because you guys didn’t approve it yet and I want you guys to check if you guys can or not

    submitted by /u/Extension_Dark_6555
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Extension_Dark_6555, Jan 29, 2024
    #1
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

    my refund is still pending even after 7 days

    Hello there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

    Just to clarify the situation, are you indicating that Xbox has approved your refund request, and you've been waiting for the money to appear in your bank account for 7 days? Or do you mean that it has been 7 days since you submitted the refund request, and Xbox has not yet provided a decision on the matter?

    I'll be awaiting your response.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Refund error

    Guessing you only did it recently

    If so check account.microsoft.com

    If it has been approved and it has been 48-72hours since approval then it has already been issued to your bank

    Now it could take upto 5-7 business days if you live in North America and longer if international

    This is on your bank
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Refund issues

    How long has it been since you submitted the refund request? It typically takes about 72 hours to receive a decision on whether or not it's been approved and then 3-5 business days for the refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Buying a game on the Store

    It can take a few days to get a response from a refund request. So since you already sent one in, I'd wait until you get an email confirming if the refund has been approved or not before doing anything. If it has been approved, then you'll get your money back after that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Game pass

    Has the refund request been approved yet? It can typically take 3 to 5 business days to receive the refund after the refund was approved.
Thema:

RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out

Loading...
  1. RecRoom update approval request, has been 7 days since it should’ve been out - Similar Threads - RecRoom update approval

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  6. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  7. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  8. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260923-2200) Feel...
  9. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...