: Recovery

Discus and support : Recovery in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Recovery You can contact our live support agent at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/. They will most likely be able to assist you with... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Trxsh At FN, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Trxsh At FN
    Trxsh At FN Guest

Trxsh At FN, Jun 11, 2021
  2. davemcfly85 Win User

Recovery

well since you have code of conduct ALL over your profile not to mention your modded game score (tons of stuff you unlocked on may 25 on a lot of games). I see your score getting reset to ZERO and branded cheater. so look on the bright side a ZERO game
    score will be far easier and faster to recover than the 400K plus 'fake' one you have now, have a nice day.
  3. Jack_936_337 Win User

Recovery

I try to contact them but it just leads me to the automated agent which doesn't understand the problem.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Recovery

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Since your account has been hacked and the details have been changed already. This case needs to be reported and investigated properly. I would highly recommend contacting the support team through this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Recovery

Will I be able to recover anything that was purchased that was in a hacked account? A minecraft purcahse for example.
    If you can recover the hacked account, then yes. Otherwise no since everything is tied to the account that originally purchased it and nothing is transferable between accounts.
Thema:

1. : Recovery - Similar Threads - Recovery

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Email Recovery for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Recovery for Minecraft: I HAVE my Minecraft User Name but NOT the email address used to set it up. All the ones I thought it could be do not work. Can I recover the email address using just the Minecraft User Name?...
  4. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: My son is wanting to transfer all his games from Xbox 1 to his new Xbox but it's requesting the email linked to the account. He no longer has access to this email as it's not available anymore. We...
  5. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the...
  6. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  7. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  8. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  9. Account taken over - help with recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over - help with recovery: Hi My son was playing Minecraft and got tricked into entering the email code into a Discord chat. The email address then received this message: [img] Microsoft account team <*** Die...
  10. Account recovery denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery denied: So obviously as the question states my account recovery was denied, now im trying to recover my younger brothers account that he doesnt remember the password to, my issue is the email that was set...