Recovery old gamertag, no longer have access to email address

Discus and support Recovery old gamertag, no longer have access to email address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recovery old gamer tag, no longer have access to email address. I had this gamer tag for over 15 years now. I want to be able to recover it because of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by su su3, Mar 13, 2023.

1. su su3
    su su3 Guest

Recovery old gamer tag, no longer have access to email address. I had this gamer tag for over 15 years now. I want to be able to recover it because of the memories and Gamerscore associated with it. Is there a way I can get it back I still have the xbox 360 and xbox one consoles that I used it on. The profile is also still on my xbox 360 hdd and xbox one hdd.

I have tried to get back on and guess the password on my xbox 360 but gives me an error code 8015d003.

Any help would be appreciated thank you

:)

su su3, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi su!

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about this matter.

When was the last time you had access to your old account?

I assume that you still know the correct email address that's linked to that account. I suggest that you instead try to reset its password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Before you start the recovery, make sure to sign out first the account that's signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website.

If you can't reset the password, follow the steps and it should redirect you to the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/acsr

You may check more tips and information regarding account recovery here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. AudileAtol18720 Win User

Account Recovery

Ok so I am trying to recover two different accounts.

The first account is so old that I am pretty sure it was before that verification email requirement.

The second account is slightly newer and the primary email is an old college email address which I no longer have access to but on the bright side I have access to the secondary email and when I tried the recovery process trying to use my student email as
    the primary and using the secondary for the recovery it still did not work.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Fifa 20 , preciso de ajuda.

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid that account access via email/password is required to change information with your gamertag. If you have lost access to your email address I would recommend looking at the account recovery form to try and recover it
  5. Kev7420 Win User

Is it possible to move Xbox Live/Games for Windows Live Gamertag from one MS Account to Another Microsoft Account Email?

do not delete the Microsoft account you want to change the primary alias then delete the old email address you no longer have access to
  6. Meadowstyle Win User

2 Gamertags, 1 Live ID

No news from security department yet, so I changed my email address via Live.com. Oops. The console still has the old email address and no longer recognizes the password. I still have access to my games and such... but for how long?
Thema:

1. Recovery old gamertag, no longer have access to email address - Similar Threads - Recovery old gamertag

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Email Recovery for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Recovery for Minecraft: I HAVE my Minecraft User Name but NOT the email address used to set it up. All the ones I thought it could be do not work. Can I recover the email address using just the Minecraft User Name?...
  4. Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get old Halo ranks back on old gamertag (complicated recovery): I cracked the password in 2020 on a 360 and should have written down the password. The console used does not immediately display the live account. (Says my sister but I can always try to ask to...
  5. Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery of an old account from 7 years ago: For starters, I've read through the Microsoft support pages. I realize that it says they can't recover an account that was closed more than 60 days ago and they are supposedly unable to help you...
  6. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  7. Old account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account recovery: I have an old Xbox account and I wanted to reset the password so I can log in, but I no longer have access to the email and the forum apparently can’t help me recover my account, I tried the forum...
  8. Can I recovery old 360 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recovery old 360 account?: Hello, i felt like being nostalgic recently so I bought a 360 after my previous one was destroyed. which brings me to my problem my old account is on my hard drive which when I installed into my...
  9. Old Xbox account recovery issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox account recovery issues: I had an xbox a while ago and my account name was SlothfulAtol3. I have since lost access to the account and I believe the email to the account is also not correct since it was made using a one...
  10. 13 year old account recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    13 year old account recovery: Would it be possible to recover a 13 year old account that was stolen and then the hacker changed the email to my account, and the email I used is no longer accessible and the Xbox that I had the...