Recovering Games from already deleted Xbox One account

Discus and support Recovering Games from already deleted Xbox One account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings all, I deleted my old Microsoft email address which subsequently denied me access to my Xbox One account. I had several games associated... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Randy Williams1, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Recovering Games from already deleted Xbox One account

Greetings all,

I deleted my old Microsoft email address which subsequently denied me access to my Xbox One account. I had several games associated with that account that are on my Xbox (I have another Xbox account and am logged into that one). How do you get those games transferred over to the current account so that they can be played?

:)

Randy Williams1, Jan 10, 2023
  2. Randy Williams1 Win User

Thanks. I was hoping that wouldn’t be the case but it is what it is.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you deleted the account the games went with it, and are not recoverable

Transfers of assets between accounts is not possible
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Star Wars battlefront 2 Deluxe Edition DLC not on my Download list

Weird! You could try recovering the DLC with a method that helps recovering saved data!

Recovering saved data depends on whether the console has already synchronized the deleted game to the cloud.

Try to go to a different console if possible (e.g. visiting a friend or neighbour with an Xbox One), and sign in with your account. If the game downloads your savegame intact, you can recover it.

If the console hasn't deleted the game from the cloud yet, you can go to My Games and Apps, move to the game tile, and press the Menu button.

Choose to manage the game, and there delete the local save game copy.

If you then start the game, it'll download the save state from the cloud, similar to when you visited your friend/neighbour.

If the savegame, however, is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.

I hope this helps recovering the DLC, let us know!
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Minecraft world corrupt and disappeared

Hi there Rose! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. We can try to recover your world! Recovering saved data depends on whether the console has already synchronized the deleted game to the cloud.

Try to go to a different console if possible (e.g. visiting a friend or neighbour with an Xbox One), and sign in with your account. If the game downloads your savegame intact, you can recover it.

If the console hasn't deleted the game from the cloud yet, you can go to My Games and Apps, move to the game tile, and press the Menu button.

Choose to manage the game, and there delete the local save game copy.

If you then start the game, it'll download the save state from the cloud, similar to when you visited your friend/neighbour.

If the savegame, however, is gone in the cloud as well, then there is currently no way to get it back again.
  6. Matthew Osborne1 Win User

Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen indefinitely, but only on my account. How do I fix this?

I tried this and no luck. I did manage to get it working though.

You need to delete your save files from both your xbox and the xbox cloud. Select the game, press start and select ‘Manage game and add-ons’. From here go down to ‘Saved Data’. DO NOT SELECT DELETE ALL. Click on the individual saves (both account saves and ‘Reserved Space’) and choose ‘DELETE EVERYWHERE’. From here restart your Xbox and it should load.

If you already linked your Larian account, you should be able to recover your saves by re-enabling ‘Cross Saves’ in Options and restarting the game.

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Recovering Games from already deleted Xbox One account - Similar Threads - Recovering Games already

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover a game key which was registered with Games for Windows Live?: Microsoft ended up supporting GFWL as we know. But registration information of retail games is still being hold within their database. I registered a game several years ago. I forgot my windows...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I recover a save I deleted on my Xbox? I beat a game it was 100% synced and I...: I think this game is lost but I had Assasins Creed Black Flag synced 100% beat the whole thing but accidentally deleted the profile thinking it was my exes because it was in his name and now I'm...
  6. Recover a minecraft account/key/game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover a minecraft account/key/game: Hi, probably a stupid question but I'm out of options. In 2019 I bought two minecraft windows 10 edition keys and coupled one to my main MS account and one to another account. Now I don't know...
  7. Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i recover game save data if it was accidentally deleted from all Platforms: Accidentally deleted my file for starfield. Been playing it from cloud gaming on my xbox one console. Got really far and I really don't want to to start from scratch. So, is there away to get my...
  8. Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to recover games from a deleted account I do not remember the login...: It's an account from 2013-2014 and I think the email associated with it was deleted maybe mid Mar-early May 2021 based on the last unlocked achievement. The game(s) in question are Assassin's...
  9. Xbox series s factory reset recovering games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s factory reset recovering games: Hi so today I factory reset my Xbox cus of personal reason and choose to save my games and my fifa 23 Xbox one and some other games was in my games but when I joined one of the game it was saying...
  10. How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover game data after sharing my account with a friend ?: I was playing Forza horizon 5 and shared my account with a friend so he could try out some cars, when i got back on the game later, it entirely reset all my data and I can’t find anything to get...