Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

Discus and support Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BIG Wojo 68, May 13, 2022.

1. BIG Wojo 68
    BIG Wojo 68 Guest

So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message popped up saying you need to verify your emails Credentials. As you can see my question already I can't exactly do that since the email doesn't exist. Is this Live Account lost forever or is there a loop hole i can go through to try and save this old account?

:)

BIG Wojo 68, May 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, BIG. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Do you have any of the Comcast services to try to create the Comcast email you setup on your Xbox/Microsoft account?

If you are not able to try to create the "fake" Comcast email, when you receive the "you need to verify your emails Credentials", does it show you any other way to try to verify your account without it being by email?

Are you already signed in and have access to this Xbox account on any device to try to add an email to it?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

please help me get back into my xbox account

If you used a fake email or a temporary email and that was the only way to sign in with that account unfortunately there is no way to recover your account besides the methods provided above

Sorry
  4. II Mr Jonezy II Win User

Denied access to old gamer tag?

Are you recovering your old account with the correct email and password, because if you are then it would have recovered that account, I advise you to try remember your associated windows live ID with that account and then try to recover it with the correct
    windows live ID, it should recover your account if you are using the correct ID for the account.
  5. PeteAshby Win User

Please remove the parental thing!

Unless the age of the child account is 18, there is no way to promote the account to an adult. It is really the only thing that can't be changed about your account. Once your age is set, it can't ever be changed. I would suggest, if you don't want to make
    a new account, trying to recover the password for the fake parent account that you created if you don't know it. If you don't know the email for it, it is possible that support (1-800-4-MYXBOX) can assist you in recovering it. But, if all of the info that
    you put into the parent account is fake, then you are going to have a diffucult time recovering anything about the account.

Long story short, there isn't a way to change your age and there isn't a way to promote a child account that isn't already 18 years old. Sorry.

Hope that this helps!!
  6. XeCuT1oNR Win User

windows live password?

Nothing you can do since the email was fake and no way to recover.
Thema:

1. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email - Similar Threads - Recovering old Live

2. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  3. Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?: My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account. I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold since July 2015. There is a resubscribe...
  4. Could I recover my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I recover my old gamertag?: I was trying out a gamertag but did not know the next changes will be charged. Could I at least return to my old gamertag? 20ab70ac-a9cc-4b42-a52f-5b07864eeade
  5. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  6. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  7. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  8. Can I recover an old account by proving my identity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old account by proving my identity: A long time ago I made an account with a made up email, and I spent many hours playing on that one, and one day I deleted my account by mistake. I have since forgotten the password as well as the...
  9. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...
  10. Recover old gt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old gt: My old gt was Sebastian back in the original xbox 360. My gt now is . I want to go back to my old gt but keep my current stats achievements and games. How would I do so? I don't know the old...