recovering an account

Discus and support recovering an account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i had an account that i created when i first got my xbox one. i spent a lot of money on it and want to get it back, but when i try to sign in it says,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I do Not knowHuh, Dec 3, 2023.

1. recovering an account

i had an account that i created when i first got my xbox one. i spent a lot of money on it and want to get it back, but when i try to sign in it says, “there’s a problem with your account. fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in.” i have tried to fix it many times but every time it comes up with the same error message that “i have not put in enough details” when i have answered every question. i dont think my account is banned, as i just forgot the password around 2018 and deleted the account off my xbox. the username is FierceZacktd.

:)

I do Not knowHuh, Dec 3, 2023
  2. ODST x PyRo Win User

ACCOUNT RECOVERING

Hey Forum, Ive been asked many times to repeat my question so here it is: Is there any possible way to recover my account off Xbox.Com and then transfer it to my xbox because i have moved houses and im not able to connect to XBL at the moment P.S. i have
    just reposted incase of any errors
  3. Dethkook Win User

Recovering Account

The account information is 100% your responsibility. When you pay for a service, you want to make sure you have all your info, right? Xbox Live support cannot help because this is a Microsoft Account issue - it's not Xbox Live's fault you forgot your email.
    Best I can say I to try the password reset at
    https://account.live.com
    with any emails you can think of - eventually, you'll find the right one.
  4. HassanB Win User

Recovering Account

Hi,

It's best for a situation like this if you reach out to the Microsoft Account Team to see if they can assist with correcting the spelling error on your e-mail. Unfortunately, this wouldn't be something that a forum support agent would be able to do for you.

You should be able to reach them here.
  5. Sudden Betrayal Win User

Recovering account

Your best bet is to contact Xbox support, either via the phone number or the support chat/email options. Without the old email or password, it can be difficult, so you'll probably need other identifying information like the name on the account, birthdate,
    anything else you may have entered there. The US phone number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  6. MinorMindTricks Win User

Account recover

That's not the problem already went through security everything should be fine I'm signed I'm on this right now bit I just can't recover this account on my xbox
Thema:

recovering an account

1. recovering an account - Similar Threads - recovering account

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  7. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  8. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  9. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?: I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do anything. Is there a solution???...
  10. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....