Recovering. A xboxlive gamertag

Discus and support Recovering. A xboxlive gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; need the email address i forgot it to EpicJayRod xboxlive tag email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KrystalProcyk, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Recovering. A xboxlive gamertag

need the email address i forgot it to EpicJayRod xboxlive tag

email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

KrystalProcyk, Mar 27, 2023
  2. DigitalFlash Win User

can't sing in to xbox live

i'f recovered my gametag but it says xboxlive sing up failed
  3. StrongStyle xD Win User

Help ambassadors sign up

Will I need to try recovering my profile on xboxlive then retry in 24hours
  4. Shady7s Win User

profile corrupted?

I see no text.

If your XboxLive profile is corrupted, delete it from the harddrive and Recover it.
  5. SolidSnake1972 Win User

Live Account Hacked

the same thing happened to me recently, how long did it take to recover your account with xboxlive?
  6. Ze Giggler Win User

Can't Connect To Live At All After Update

So I've port forwarded my xbox360 and when I take the connectivity test, I pass all stages and it says everything is connected.

Still, when I go to connect, it says I can't. Ugh.

I began recovering my account, but I still couldn't connect. Turned console off. Back on. Avatar is gone. Gamerscore is gone and I've been looking at the "singing in" screen for like 10 minutes now.

I've been in a live chat with xboxlive support.

They directed me to recover my gamertag even though we hadn't resolved my xboxlive nonconnecting issue yet

so it stopped in the middle and now i have no profile.
Thema:

Recovering. A xboxlive gamertag

1. Recovering. A xboxlive gamertag - Similar Threads - Recovering xboxlive gamertag

2. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  5. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  8. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  9. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  10. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...