Recovering a previous account possible?

Discus and support Recovering a previous account possible? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; thanks for reading.....my problem is that I reset my Xbox one console on my sons recommendation because the console was not loading discs. I was set up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneBog329513648, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Recovering a previous account possible?

thanks for reading.....my problem is that I reset my Xbox one console on my sons recommendation because the console was not loading discs. I was set up with a new account name. First, can I recover the old random profile name with all my achievements etc.
    My live account is also attached to that profile. The new profile is asking me to signup and pay for live again. Still can’t insert discs and now have issues with live. Any suggestions would be great.

:)

OneBog329513648, Dec 28, 2017
  2. Recovering Previous Gamerscore

VSSxVINTOREZ,

you can try removing it and then adding a new profile but it also shows 30gamerscore online too. this maybe an Gamerscore reset.

you can check here
    enforcement.xbox.com/Home

Happy Gaming!

ISirProdigy007, Dec 28, 2017
  3. VSSxVINTOREZ
    VSSxVINTOREZ Guest
    Recovering Previous Gamerscore

Hello, I am currently having issues with recovering my previous gamer score connected with my Microsoft account that I have had for years now. I just bought and set up a Xbox One for myself and update/logged into everything successfully. When i went to look
    at my achievements/gamer score i noticed that it was at 0. I have been working on my gamer score ever since I started play back around 2004-2005 (might be further). I had worked up my score to just over 100,000 which is why I am trying to recover it. I have
    called Microsoft support and they suggested that I make a post on here to see if i could get any help as they had done all they could do. I have never changed Microsoft accounts or done anything that could've lost my gamer score to my knowledge. Thank You
    for all the help.

VSSxVINTOREZ, Dec 28, 2017
  4. Flymonkey102
    Flymonkey102 Guest

Yeah you should just be able to log in to your old account with your email address and password. The disc issue sounds like you will need to contact Support to set up a repair.

Flymonkey102, Dec 28, 2017
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Yeah you should just be able to log in to your old account with your email address and password. The disc issue sounds like you will need to contact Support to set up a repair.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Trying to recover previous account

If the email address to the account no longer exists I would advise contacting phone/chat support at support.xbox.com/contact-us to try and recover it.
  7. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Can't access a microsoft account

Yes, unfortunately credit card info only doesn't work

You need to answer correctly most of the questions in the form :c
    But other than that is not possible to recover it, regular Microsoft support is not able to share account info with you due to security and privacy policies

So basically everything related and available about how to recover an account is explained and described on the previous links

Sorry Andrés
  8. Glorfsaus Win User

Recover previous gamertag.

hey guys. good evening. so I have an issue when I try and download my profile. The issue is everytime I go to recover my gamertag I get through the email and password portion. then as I go to choose a gamertag mine does not show up at the same time it freezes
    my xbox up completely.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

Recover previous gamertag.

please start a new thread instead of bumping one from well over a year ago thanks.
Thema:

1. Recovering a previous account possible? - Similar Threads - Recovering previous account

2. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. how do i recover a previous account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a previous account?: So, my cousin got mad when i said he couldn't use play with my stuff and decided to factory reset my xbox. I had a family account i lost the login to a while back on it and i don't remember the...
  8. Recover previous cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recover previous cloud save: Hello, I need help to recover a game, since my console synchronized an old game from my pc and not the last one from my console, now I have an old game on both my xbox series X and on my pc, how...
  9. Is there a way that I can recover my previous display name?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way that I can recover my previous display name?: I accidently changed my display name on Xbox. 4c932246-4ee2-4899-b9a1-bcc8c4235a92
  10. how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world: I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it? cc0e2c8c-c3b3-436a-9df7-59009a822d1b