recover old game ( dishonored ) progress to another microsoft account

Discus and support recover old game ( dishonored ) progress to another microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys i was using an xbox account to play some games but i changed it and replaced it with another one , i found all my installed games but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AymenSLAIMI, May 28, 2022.

1. AymenSLAIMI
    AymenSLAIMI Guest

Hello guys i was using an xbox account to play some games but i changed it and replaced it with another one , i found all my installed games but without the gaming progress . is it possible to recover that ? ( specially dishonored as i advanced in it quit a bit )

:)

AymenSLAIMI, May 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but that will not be possible. There is no option to transfer a game progress from one account to another.
  3. G Cacal Win User

I lost my old Mojang account when I migrated, can I get it back?

The form you gave me a link to is to recover my Microsoft account, which I already have, I'm having a problem connecting the progress from my old Mojang account to the Microsoft.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Changing To Another Computer

If you have lost access to your old account use Lost account solution, then you could access your old purchases and
    progress
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Transfering downloaded games to a new account on the same console

nothing can be transferred from a Microsoft account to another one, you would need to ask Microsoft to recover the old account and pester them until.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox 360 info on USB flash drive can I transfer it over to Xbox One?

Hi Benny!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. The old USB you found likely will not be able to be read by the Xbox One console. We recommend that if you'd like to use the information in order to recover your old profile that you insert it into an Xbox 360
    so that you can at the very least recover the email address associated with that account. Once you do so, you can go through the process of recovering the profile so that you may add it to your Xbox One. Once on the new console, it will allow you to recover
    games (if backwards compatible) and any progress for games associated with that profile. I'm including the links to some support articles below to assist you in getting your old profile back as well.

Find your Microsoft account email address

Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account password

I hope that this helps you out! Please let us know the results!
Thema:

1. recover old game ( dishonored ) progress to another microsoft account - Similar Threads - recover old game

2. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  3. Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?: My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account. I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold since July 2015. There is a resubscribe...
  4. Could I recover my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I recover my old gamertag?: I was trying out a gamertag but did not know the next changes will be charged. Could I at least return to my old gamertag? 20ab70ac-a9cc-4b42-a52f-5b07864eeade
  5. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  6. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  7. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  8. Can I recover an old account by proving my identity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old account by proving my identity: A long time ago I made an account with a made up email, and I spent many hours playing on that one, and one day I deleted my account by mistake. I have since forgotten the password as well as the...
  9. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...
  10. Recover old gt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old gt: My old gt was Sebastian back in the original xbox 360. My gt now is . I want to go back to my old gt but keep my current stats achievements and games. How would I do so? I don't know the old...