recover Minecraft account which gets hacked

Discus and support recover Minecraft account which gets hacked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to recover a Minecraft(Microsoft) account which gets hacked. The hacker changed the email address of my Minecraft/Microsoft account and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FuriousDropper, Mar 10, 2023.

1. recover Minecraft account which gets hacked

Hello, I want to recover a Minecraft(Microsoft) account which gets hacked. The hacker changed the email address of my Minecraft/Microsoft account and when I tried to reconnect to my account the email address didn't work. At the moment I recreate an account with my email address. I tried to do the recovery form many times but it didn't work because I never paid something on Mircosoft(I migrated my Minecraft account) and I never used Outlook or an Xbox with this account. If you want, I have the Minecraft new username thanks to NameMC. Thank you for your help.

:)

FuriousDropper, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi FuriousDropper!

Sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in.

Please check if your account email address has been replaced. If it was replaced, you cannot use your own email address to recover your account. You must know the current email address of your account which could be the hacker’s email address already to begin the account recovery.

If you knew the current email, you may try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr

You may also use the Microsoft’s interactive tool here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Recovery

Will I be able to recover anything that was purchased that was in a hacked account? A minecraft purcahse for example.
    If you can recover the hacked account, then yes. Otherwise no since everything is tied to the account that originally purchased it and nothing is transferable between accounts.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Hacker transferred Minecraft Account to an another microsoft account

she will have to go through recovery of the account, unfortunately she may also get banned for sharing account details which is against the terms and conditions.

also if you have recovered the account then you would still own Minecraft as this is linked to the account and cannot be transferred, you may want to contact support, but as i say as she willingly shared her account details then it could be a disaster.

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to recover a migrated minecraft account

Yes, unfortunately that’s the case
    If maybe the hacked account was a Microsoft account, you could try to recover it

But as the hacker stole your Minecraft and then they migrated the account to a new Microsoft account
    There is no way to know (from Microsoft side) which was the account used to migrate this Minecraft account
    They only have the tools to work with Microsoft accounts
  6. Georges C. Win User

Account recovery is too confusing

If you migrated Minecraft to your Microsoft account, and it was this account that was hacked, it will be the one you have to try to recover.
Thema:

1. recover Minecraft account which gets hacked - Similar Threads - recover Minecraft account

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  4. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  5. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  6. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  7. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  8. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  9. Recovering Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Lost Minecraft Account: I migrated my account in June 2022, I had to change my name as it said my old name was taken. After this I lost all my data on all servers, as well as my skins and cape. I was wondering if I could...
  10. How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover a Hacked Minecraft account??: My Minecraft account got hacked. I saw log-in attempts on my microsoft account, changed my password and still someone kept logging into my minecraft account and communicating with signs on a...