Recover lost game progress

Discus and support Recover lost game progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i was trying to work on an issue for my kiddo on his xbox. I am afraid i lost his game progress by accident and i am wondering if there's a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hannah Keirsey, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Recover lost game progress

Hello i was trying to work on an issue for my kiddo on his xbox. I am afraid i lost his game progress by accident and i am wondering if there's a way to restore it. I dont see it available in the "load game" feature within the game. His other games seem to autosave very regularly. Have a mad kiddo on my hands lol.

:)

Hannah Keirsey, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Crackdown 3 bug made me lose all my world game progress (PC)

Sorry to hear you lost your progress. Unfortunately there is no way to recover a save once it's been lost.
  3. StefanNeubauer Win User

Lost mycareer profiles and VC points purchased...WHY???

i dont know which game you are talking about, but im afraid lost Progress ingame if caused by System error can not be recovered, and if caused by enforcement Action will not be recovered
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Is it possible to recover my save file?

Hi Charles. If the saved data is still in the cloud, it should be possible to recover and will automatically sync the next time the game is launched. Otherwise, if it's deleted from the cloud, I'm afraid the progress is permanently lost and can't be recovered.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

How to update xbox360 profile without internet connection

Before moving or recovering your profile, you want to connect it to LIVE otherwise offline progress will be lost.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Save data lost.

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Click the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons>saved data and delete your profile only from your console

Open the game again and your progress will be resynchronized.

If even after doing this the progress is not recovered it means that the progress has been lost from the cloud as well and I am afraid there is no way to recover.
Thema:

Recover lost game progress

1. Recover lost game progress - Similar Threads - Recover lost game

2. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  3. help recovering my lost account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help recovering my lost account: Around when the xbox 1 series s came out my dad bought me one for my birthday i used it all the way until 2021 which i got a pc, i hadent logged into the account since and my mom no longer has the...
  4. How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?: I just got this game on Xbox and it has not been functioning correctly. I had about two hours of play time and multiple successful manual save files. However, after returning to play and loading...
  5. I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I know my username but i lost my email can i recover the account?: I Brought Minecraft on an account and lost the email but im still logged in and can play on microsoft games with the account can i recover the email? 8c741100-ba3c-41cc-b4bd-999adc36672f
  6. How do I recover my lost account data?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my lost account data?: After changing my gamertag on my Xbox, I lost all my account data, progress and purchases related to my games. How do I fix this? 7d4711b2-b083-4793-bc63-628df84d7c0d
  7. Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my Xbox account. (LOST IN ~2018): I've already went to the Xbox support link: "Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support" and that doesn't help me at all, there's no information there. Dear Xbox Support Team, I...
  8. Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please recover my account (it was over a year since I lost it): My acount was hacked aruond 1 year ago. This was in late september of 2022 The hackers email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. My acount is *** Die...
  9. Recovering Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering Lost Minecraft Account: I migrated my account in June 2022, I had to change my name as it said my old name was taken. After this I lost all my data on all servers, as well as my skins and cape. I was wondering if I could...
  10. How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover lost DLC for Halo: MCC?: So I recently purchased an Xbox Series S as an upgrade from my Xbox One and upon logging in to the Series S, and downloading MCC, I realized my DLC for Reach and ODST were no longer there. I...