Recover Gamer Tag/Profile

Discus and support Recover Gamer Tag/Profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Profile is not showing on Xbox One console. Forgotten PIN via guest to add a profile or go into settings. How do I retrieve?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jane W1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Jane W1
    Jane W1 Guest

Profile is not showing on Xbox One console.

Forgotten PIN via guest to add a profile or go into settings.

How do I retrieve?

:)

Jane W1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jane, for you to be able to manage your pin, I advise you to follow the official tutorial from the link below, please

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. GERTHI WOMPERS Win User

250gb slim HD failure, do I keep my free gold game downloads?

Thats awesome to hear, but a question, so if I reformat i would have to do something to recover my gamer profile to the now empty HD and that would enable me to access history which is I guess saved to that xbl gamer tag? Basically will reformatting hurt
    my chances of recovering my gamer tag to that HD
  4. stems0586 Win User

xbox live

Tried both of these things, now the Xbox won't download the profile at all. Tried to give it time to see if the service alert would get taken care of and now it's this. Also, when friends have tried recovering gamer tags from our Xbox it won't let them,
    now cant recover this gamer tag either.
  5. Keeb Star Win User

My old account [help]

If you remember your gamer-tag you will be fine. Contact Xbox Support @ 800-469-9269 & explain that you know your gamer-tag however you cannot remember your email for your gamer-tag account and you would like help recovering it. You will be prompted with
    verification questions to ensure you are not trying to recover someone else s account & if all checks out, you should be downloading & playing on your profile in no time.
  6. JakeConway Win User

Can't download profile to new xbox

Hello Peter.

I am sorry to hear about this problem you are having with recovering your Xbox Gamer tag. I have just tried to recover one of my gamer tags and this has worked fine, please could you provide more information on what happens when you try to download your
    profile, thanks!

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. Recover Gamer Tag/Profile - Similar Threads - Recover Gamer Tag

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  6. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  7. Recover form being denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover form being denied: The recovery process is BS I have tried everything they have told me Todo I know for a fact they have a way to access the information I need my account back it's total horse **** iv done 2 forms...
  8. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  9. I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover

in XboX Insiders
    I know my past gamer tag but forgot my exact email and want to recover: Is there a way to determine the email of my past account if I do not know it or is it a guessing game until I get it? submitted by /u/Bustanut364 [link] [comments]
  10. How do recover my email address connected to my xbox gamer tag without an xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do recover my email address connected to my xbox gamer tag without an xbox?: I have minecraft on my ps4 and you need to sign in with a microsoft account to use some features. I signed with an email a few years ago but i got signed out and i don’t remember the email and i...