Recover deleted message of Gears of War 4 Beta early access

Discus and support Recover deleted message of Gears of War 4 Beta early access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just received the beta code, but it was so much the emotion than accidentally click on delete button, is there anyway to recovery the mesage? I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FJOvando, Apr 19, 2016.

1. FJOvando
    FJOvando Guest

I just received the beta code, but it was so much the emotion than accidentally click on delete button, is there anyway to recovery the mesage? I don't know if I should laugh or cry

:)

FJOvando, Apr 19, 2016
  2. x3 Dubstep
    x3 Dubstep Guest
    Gears Of War 4 Beta Code

I believe that I accidentally deleted my beta code for my early access to Gears Of War 4, I had a message from Xbox Live and accidentally deleted the message. Is there anyway that I would be able to get my code? Recover deleted message of Gears of War 4 Beta early access :(

x3 Dubstep, Apr 19, 2016
  3. Ancient Ev1L
    Ancient Ev1L Guest
    Gears of War 4 Beta Code

I accidentally deleted my Beta code for the Gears of War 4 Beta, I was wondering if there is anyway I could possibly get a new code or recover the deleted message? Thank you!

Ancient Ev1L, Apr 19, 2016
  4. ii Cr4v3N ii
    ii Cr4v3N ii Guest

yes , when u get the code forward it to me before u apply it

ii Cr4v3N ii, Apr 19, 2016
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey FJOvando,

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Recover deleted message of Gears of War 4 Beta early access :D

Mister Beep, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey FJOvando,

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! :D
  7. ii Cr4v3N ii Win User

yes , when u get the code forward it to me before u apply it
  8. ArchAngel l87l Win User

Accidentally deleted my gears beta code.

I believe I accidentally deleted my Gears of War 4 Beta Code yesterday (4/18) and was hoping someone from XBOX could help me either recover the message or send a new code?
  9. MinhQuan310586 Win User

Recover Deleted Message

Hi Mod !

Is there a way to recover a deleted message?

I deleted the message code Game Gear of War 3 and Gears of War Judgment ( I have game GOW UE ) - please help me recover messages , thanks !

~Kane
  10. Lush Cupcake XD Win User

recovery of the code of the beta of gears of war 4

hello i was refered here by customer support member named 'Lou O. '

i accidently deleted my message i recieved from xbox team with the gears of war 4 beta code in it they told me to

post here to get them recovered an that i will be contacted
Thema:

1. Recover deleted message of Gears of War 4 Beta early access - Similar Threads - Recover deleted message

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  6. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  7. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. How can I recover message that was deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover message that was deleted: How do I recover deleted message a75655df-f83e-4a52-a27c-84ceb400d3e8
  10. If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If someone deletes an Xbox message can it be recovered?: Recently someone I was messaging on Xbox sent a message and I was greeted with ‘This message was deleted’ is there any way this message can be recovered? a532bd00-0232-489a-8e34-489b04c43165