recover account

Discus and support recover account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox account lost it when I log on windows 10, when doing windows 10 I add another gamertag and the original lost it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MidlifeTurtle53, Oct 24, 2017.

1. recover account

my xbox account lost it when I log on windows 10, when doing windows 10 I add another gamertag and the original lost it

:)

MidlifeTurtle53, Oct 24, 2017
  2. why did my account get suspended

I would try this.

UFearTheTiger, Oct 24, 2017
  3. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Please help

Call MS tech support and see of they have a backup they can recover from their cloud. But, you should have used a guest account to begin with.

=== God is great, mTalk is good, people are crazy... ===

magicalclick, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

recover account

Hey there MidlifeTurtle53.

Can you clarify how you lost your account? Do you not remember your sign-in information or did you sign in with the incorrect Gamertag on Windows 10? If you visit 'Settings' and 'Sign-in options' you can change the Microsoft Account you use to sign into Windows

Mister Maka, Oct 25, 2017
  5. ODST x PyRo Win User

ACCOUNT RECOVERING

Hey Forum, Ive been asked many times to repeat my question so here it is: Is there any possible way to recover my account off Xbox.Com and then transfer it to my xbox because i have moved houses and im not able to connect to XBL at the moment P.S. i have
    just reposted incase of any errors
  6. Dethkook Win User

Recovering Account

The account information is 100% your responsibility. When you pay for a service, you want to make sure you have all your info, right? Xbox Live support cannot help because this is a Microsoft Account issue - it's not Xbox Live's fault you forgot your email.
    Best I can say I to try the password reset at
    https://account.live.com
    with any emails you can think of - eventually, you'll find the right one.
  7. HassanB Win User

Recovering Account

Hi,

It's best for a situation like this if you reach out to the Microsoft Account Team to see if they can assist with correcting the spelling error on your e-mail. Unfortunately, this wouldn't be something that a forum support agent would be able to do for you.

You should be able to reach them here.
  8. Sudden Betrayal Win User

Recovering account

Your best bet is to contact Xbox support, either via the phone number or the support chat/email options. Without the old email or password, it can be difficult, so you'll probably need other identifying information like the name on the account, birthdate,
    anything else you may have entered there. The US phone number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  9. MinorMindTricks Win User

Account recover

That's not the problem already went through security everything should be fine I'm signed I'm on this right now bit I just can't recover this account on my xbox
Thema:

recover account

1. recover account - Similar Threads - recover account

2. Is it possible to recover an account i used to own from its new new "owners"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to recover an account i used to own from its new new "owners": I used to have an Xbox account that goes by TectalSeven093 but stop playing for a while to my surprise when I try to log in it says I have the incorrect password at first after contacting with...
  3. How can i recover a minecraft account associated with a microsoft account that was hacked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover a minecraft account associated with a microsoft account that was hacked...: about a month ago i lost my microsoft account that i migrated my minecraft account to. the hacker changed the email and passowrd of the account so i lost all access to it. im wondering if its...
  4. Is there any way to recover an Xbox account that was stolen and had the name changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover an Xbox account that was stolen and had the name changed?: I had a Xbox account that went by the name “XXXXXXXXXXX101” when I was younger. Over the years, I have attempted to recover it through the survey questions, but I was never given a response. I...
  5. How can i recover my account from a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover my account from a hacker?: Let me start my stating that this account (Z********e) is a backup that I've had to use since my main has been stolen from me. My Microsoft account that I had been using for years was taken over...
  6. I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to recover my original Xbox account but don't have the email or password I used anymore: How can I recover my original Xbox account wen I no longer have the email or password associated with it 4b714248-9bf1-464d-b20d-8cd180b95b53
  7. Can you help recover my stolen account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help recover my stolen account?: My nephews Xbox live account was stolen and the person that took is using the Microsoft Authenticator so when I went through the steps to initially get the account back by changing the password I...
  8. My microsoft account got its email and password changed, but I just want to recover my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got its email and password changed, but I just want to recover my...: My microsoft account got hacked, and because my minecraft account was linked to the microsoft one I've lost that one too. That was pretty much the single most important thing on my account so if I...
  9. How do i recover the account i don't remember the email to ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i recover the account i don't remember the email to ?: How do i recover the account i don't remember the email to ? e1001470-efd4-48ad-b2fb-6154d5e7b7e6
  10. Cant recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant recover my account: Dear microsoft I have recovered my account several times and when i come to login it wont recognize my email. Can you provide urgent help as im logged out of my pc....