recover account

Discus and support recover account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox account lost it when I log on windows 10, when doing windows 10 I add another gamertag and the original lost it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MidlifeTurtle53, Oct 24, 2017.

1. recover account

my xbox account lost it when I log on windows 10, when doing windows 10 I add another gamertag and the original lost it

:)

MidlifeTurtle53, Oct 24, 2017
  2. why did my account get suspended

I would try this.

UFearTheTiger, Oct 24, 2017
  3. magicalclick
    magicalclick Guest
    Please help

Call MS tech support and see of they have a backup they can recover from their cloud. But, you should have used a guest account to begin with.

=== God is great, mTalk is good, people are crazy... ===

magicalclick, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

recover account

Hey there MidlifeTurtle53.

Can you clarify how you lost your account? Do you not remember your sign-in information or did you sign in with the incorrect Gamertag on Windows 10? If you visit 'Settings' and 'Sign-in options' you can change the Microsoft Account you use to sign into Windows

Mister Maka, Oct 25, 2017
  5. ODST x PyRo Win User

ACCOUNT RECOVERING

Hey Forum, Ive been asked many times to repeat my question so here it is: Is there any possible way to recover my account off Xbox.Com and then transfer it to my xbox because i have moved houses and im not able to connect to XBL at the moment P.S. i have
    just reposted incase of any errors
  6. Dethkook Win User

Recovering Account

The account information is 100% your responsibility. When you pay for a service, you want to make sure you have all your info, right? Xbox Live support cannot help because this is a Microsoft Account issue - it's not Xbox Live's fault you forgot your email.
    Best I can say I to try the password reset at
    https://account.live.com
    with any emails you can think of - eventually, you'll find the right one.
  7. HassanB Win User

Recovering Account

Hi,

It's best for a situation like this if you reach out to the Microsoft Account Team to see if they can assist with correcting the spelling error on your e-mail. Unfortunately, this wouldn't be something that a forum support agent would be able to do for you.

You should be able to reach them here.
  8. Sudden Betrayal Win User

Recovering account

Your best bet is to contact Xbox support, either via the phone number or the support chat/email options. Without the old email or password, it can be difficult, so you'll probably need other identifying information like the name on the account, birthdate,
    anything else you may have entered there. The US phone number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX.
  9. MinorMindTricks Win User

Account recover

That's not the problem already went through security everything should be fine I'm signed I'm on this right now bit I just can't recover this account on my xbox
Thema:

recover account

1. recover account - Similar Threads - recover account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  4. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  5. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  6. Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to recover my Xbox account without an email?: I lost the email I signed into my account with, and it no longer exists anymore. I lost the PC I had my Xbox account on, and I can't seem to do anything. Is there a solution???...
  7. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....
  8. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  9. How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account: So recently I tried to play Minecraft and microsoft asked me to sign in with my email. When I tried to it said that my account did not exist. So I kept trying again and again. But that did not...
  10. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...