ReCore won't install

Discus and support ReCore won't install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I just got the Xbox Pass thingy on Win10 and tried to install ReCore. The app shows me that it is downloading 16,89GB and is installing but all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rudalpl, Apr 24, 2022.

  1. Rudalpl
    Rudalpl Guest

    ReCore won't install


    Hello.

    I just got the Xbox Pass thingy on Win10 and tried to install ReCore. The app shows me that it is downloading 16,89GB and is installing but all I get is just a shortcut to a icon graphic. No game at all.

    The default location for games is C drive [C:\XboxGames] and I have almost 1TB of free space yet there is no trace of the game after installation. Nothing.

    C drive shows that around 20GB has been allocated to something but I can't fine the game anywhere.

    I do have other two games installed (The Outer Worlds and Dungeon of Naheulbeuk) and both work fine.

    :)
     
    Rudalpl, Apr 24, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    ReCore won't install

    Thanks for the update, I understand the situation, hope you have a great day
  3. Rudalpl Win User

    ReCore won't install

    Hi Ricardo.

    Thanks for your reply.

    After "installing" the game when I click Play, all I got was a picture with ReCore graphics on it.

    I reinstalled the game about 6 times and it finally installed properly, but that didn't solve the problem.

    Game installed and started but then I got hung up on logging in to my Microsoft account. The window would pop up, asked me to log in, when I did and hit Lets Play it would pop up again and ask me to log in and again and again ad infinitum.

    I just uninstalled the game and won't bother with it any more. The other two games work perfect without any hiccups so I assume that it's the ReCore that is f...lawed...

    I've seen on internet that many people have issues with this game over the years, so I'll just skip it.

    Thanks for your help anyway.

    :)
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    ReCore won't install

    Hi RUDALPL! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Are you trying to launch the game from the Xbox app?

    Could you share a screenshot of what you see when you try to launch the game please?

    In the meantime complete given below directions to repair and reset the app in Windows

    Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

    Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

    Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

    Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

    Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  5. DJP2019 Win User

    Offline Not Working on Disney Titles - XBox Play Anywhere on Windows 10

    No ideas, folks? Still have the issue - have tried some more things & the Disney titles still won't work - Recore still works fine.
  6. High5skater Win User

    Game-breaking Bug

Thema:

ReCore won't install

Loading...
  1. ReCore won't install - Similar Threads - ReCore won't install

  2. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  3. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  4. Xbox series X won't connect to internet

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X won't connect to internet: Tried connecting to Wi-Fi and says it's already has a wired connection, when it doesn't. Doesn't also work when connected to Ethernet cable. Tried hard reset, power downs, router turned on and...
  5. My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox app won't open on Windows 10: I've tried reinstalling the app, I've tried the Gaming Services repair tool, I've checked that everything in Services is set to automatic, I've checked for updates, and I've even updated the BIOS....
  6. Xbox app won't open after update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app won't open after update: Hello, I cannot open the XBOX App at all on PC. It crashes within 1-2 seconds after the attempt. Here is some info through the event viewer: XboxPcAppCE.exe Exception Code: c0000409 Fault Module...
  7. Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 xbox app preview won't install games says to join ultimate: I am already a gamepass ultimate subscriber but the xbox app will not let me install any gamepass games today. At first the app reporting errors in connecting to try again. I tried on different...
  8. Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One reads reads xbox 360 disc, but Xbox 360 won't: Ok, so I tried looking for a previous thread for this issue but I didn't find anything (I'm probably just blind) My Issue: I have Forza Horizon 1, and I have been playing it through the 360...
  9. Osu1 file for offline update. Osu file listed on official site won't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    Osu1 file for offline update. Osu file listed on official site won't work.: Hi all. Had a failure and now can only boot to the troubleshooting screen. The osu1 file listed on the ms site won't work with it been in the insider program. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...