ReCore: Trail expired while it's on Xbox Game pass

Discus and support ReCore: Trail expired while it's on Xbox Game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the past I used to have plaid the ReCore trail but didn't buy the game. Recently, this game is available though Xbox Game Pass which I currently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nmplayer, Sep 19, 2017.

1. nmplayer
    nmplayer Guest

In the past I used to have plaid the ReCore trail but didn't buy the game.

Recently, this game is available though Xbox Game Pass which I currently have a subscription too.

I reinstalled the game a couple of days ago and was able to play it for quite some time, until today. Since today I get the following error message: Your trail for this game has expired (0x803f9007). I tried reinstalling the game but the same error appears.

Please help me because I really would like to play this game and I believe the error is not valid.

*edit*

To clarify some things:

• Yes, I signed in on the correct account on the xbox
    • Yes, that account has an active Xbox Gold subscription
    • Yes, that account has an active Xbox Game Pass subscription

:)

nmplayer, Sep 19, 2017
  2. PhilipDeets
    PhilipDeets Guest
    Unable to launch ReCore due to an expired trial even though I have Xbox Game Pass

I'm a game pass subscriber. I've spent over 12 hours playing ReCore recently. ReCore is in Xbox Game Pass. I was just playing it and it suddenly kicked me out of the game and said my trial expired. In the Xbox store it says "trial
    owned" for ReCore, but I should have access through game pass. In the Windows store, it says I own ReCore and doesn't mention a trial. I can't figure out how to get the game to play now on my Xbox.

PhilipDeets, Sep 19, 2017
  3. Game pass problem

I have just tried to play Halo wars 2 and I got a message saying my game pass has expired and to play Halo wars 2 I need to renew it. I haven't used game pass apart from a 14 day free trail last year. I also bought Halo wars 2 from the Xbox store.

killerhunter889, Sep 19, 2017
  4. Tristenkyne
    Tristenkyne Guest

I'm havinng the same issue tried the same above plus doing a reset on the console but nothin.

Tristenkyne, Sep 19, 2017
  5. Spaced42
    Spaced42 Guest
    I'm having exactly the same issue, downloaded the trial sometime ago, picked up the free 14 day Game Pass recently and started playing. Game pass renewed on the 16th and as far as I can tell is active (it will let me play Resi 6 and DmC), but as of this
    evening ReCore is throwing up the error message mentioned above.

Tried re-installing but no joy.

Spaced42, Sep 19, 2017
  6. I'm having exactly the same issue, downloaded the trial sometime ago, picked up the free 14 day Game Pass recently and started playing

DrJamesPhillips, Sep 19, 2017
  7. Hi,

If you're getting a message saying that the game trial expired even if you're using the game's full version, it may be due to the system still detects the trial version that was installed on your device. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following
    questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One console or an Xbox 360 console?
    • Is this the only game you're encountering this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend uninstalling the game's trial version as well as the full version. After uninstalling the trial version, kindly install the full version.

If you're using an Xbox One console, kindly refer to the following links:

If you're using an Xbox 360 device, kindly visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to install, play or delete a game on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive.

Catherine Cus., Sep 19, 2017
  8. nmplayer
    nmplayer Guest

Thank you for your reply CaySean1106.

To answer your questions. I'm using an Xbox One console (not S). And this is the only game I have this issue with. All the other games I have downloaded via Xbox Game Pass are still playable.

As I mentioned before; I uninstalled the game and installed it again a couple of times but I keep on getting the same error message.

nmplayer, Sep 19, 2017
  9. I'm having the same issue as others, and I didn't play the trial version before downloading the full version and playing thanks to Game Pass. I only selected the trial version when I began getting the message that I didn't have rights to play the game. I
    uninstalled the game, reset the console, and then then reinstalled. When that didn't work, I attempted to see if installing the trial version would do something; it let me play for the 30 minute trial, and now I get the trial expired error message.

So I don't think it's the trial version that's the issue; for some reason, the game isn't being recognized as a part of the game pass.

I would probably be less annoyed and upset if this game wasn't the sole reason I decided to pay for the game pass.

radiantkismet, Sep 20, 2017
  10. Spaced42
    Spaced42 Guest
    Standard Xbox One console. Other games available with the Gamepass are playing fine. I have Resident Evil 6 and Devil May Cry downloaded, both of which play without problems.

As with others, I downloaded the trial many months ago, played it and largely forgot about it. Still being on the system it recently updated when the definitive edition update was released. At this point I tried playing it again and decided to take advantage
    of the free 14 day trial of the game pass.

This trial ended on the 16th and rolled onto the £8 a month deal. All was fine until the 18/19th when the game stopped working displaying the error message 0x803f90007, stating the trial for the game had expired.

Since then I've uninstalled and re-installed from the Store and still encountering the same problem. The games page on the store states that it is installed, but clicking on play results in the error message above appearing again.

Spaced42, Sep 20, 2017
  11. nmplayer
    nmplayer Guest
    @CaySean1106, a reaction would be much appreciated

nmplayer, Sep 21, 2017
  12. The next solution we recommend is to remove and re-add your Microsoft account on the Xbox One console. This can help in resolving corrupted profile data that may be the reason why you're encountering this issue. To do so, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to remove and re-add your Microsoft account on the Xbox One console. Make sure to restart your device before re-adding your profile.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps on that page.

Catherine Cus., Sep 22, 2017
  13. nmplayer
    nmplayer Guest

Thanks for your reply CaySean1106 but that didn't fix the issue.

However, it seems like the Xbox team changed something behind the scenes because the game suddenly is playable for me again.

Thanks to all for your help.

nmplayer, Nov 2, 2018
  14. radiantkismet Win User

I'm having the same issue as others, and I didn't play the trial version before downloading the full version and playing thanks to Game Pass. I only selected the trial version when I began getting the message that I didn't have rights to play the game. I
    uninstalled the game, reset the console, and then then reinstalled. When that didn't work, I attempted to see if installing the trial version would do something; it let me play for the 30 minute trial, and now I get the trial expired error message.

So I don't think it's the trial version that's the issue; for some reason, the game isn't being recognized as a part of the game pass.

I would probably be less annoyed and upset if this game wasn't the sole reason I decided to pay for the game pass.
  15. nmplayer Win User

If you're getting a message saying that the game trial expired even if you're using the game's full version, it may be due to the system still detects the trial version that was installed on your device. Let's isolate your concern by answering the following
    questions:

Meanwhile, we recommend uninstalling the game's trial version as well as the full version. After uninstalling the trial version, kindly install the full version.

link
    and follow the steps on how to install, play or delete a game on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive.
    Thank you for your reply CaySean1106.

To answer your questions. I'm using an Xbox One console (not S). And this is the only game I have this issue with. All the other games I have downloaded via Xbox Game Pass are still playable.

As I mentioned before; I uninstalled the game and installed it again a couple of times but I keep on getting the same error message.
  16. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

questions:

link
  17. Tristenkyne Win User

I'm havinng the same issue tried the same above plus doing a reset on the console but nothin.
  18. nmplayer Win User

@CaySean1106, a reaction would be much appreciated
Thema:

1. ReCore: Trail expired while it's on Xbox Game pass - Similar Threads - ReCore Trail expired

2. cant invite friends for free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant invite friends for free trail: first of all i own ultimate but the page shows , i dont. and i got the ultimate free with my laptop but i cant use its features, why 09d6e467-47d8-463a-8b54-94fb7efc66f0
  3. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...
  4. How do I get my trail guide back on Disneyland adventure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my trail guide back on Disneyland adventure?: I’m 61% complete with the game. I received my next task and it won’t show up on the screen. The map does show me what characters have the ! Symbol and my trail guide has disappeared. I have no...
  5. Free trail glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free trail glitch: I decided to try the new overwatch that’s free now. But I installed it and continues to say free trail. I even uninstalled, reset my game and I just don’t know what to do. Its frustrating that...
  6. Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my free battlefield next generation upgrade only downloading free trail: Why is my battlefield XS downloading has free trail 789493ea-8f97-41e4-b339-9a6ea6cc89a0
  7. Game tile has a trail banner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game tile has a trail banner: So, I got Call of Duty vanguard for Christmas on disc, I've installed it and it has a trail banner across the game tile inside my games and apps, I can play every aspect of the game with no...
  8. got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail

in XBoX on Consoles
    got xbox gamepass ultimate but dont see disney plus 30 day free trail: i have purchased xbox gamepass ultimate but I don't see disney plus 3 months free trail in my xbox app on my perks , also I don't own any xbox console is that the reason I am not getting disney...
  9. How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I manage my funimation premium-plus subscription before 7 day free trail ends?: Ok so I bought a funimation premium-plus subscription and it’s not allowing me to cancel it can someone help? It’s says it will be charging my “Microsoft Wallet” and it continuously takes me to...
  10. Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ 30 Day Trail width XGU: Good afternoon / evening everyone, I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate, how can I use it to watch The 30 Days of Disney plus for free? If I click on the link that says an Xbox blog entry, I...