Recore, stuck in an endless loop when logging in (Windows 10)

Discus and support Recore, stuck in an endless loop when logging in (Windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I press enter to start playing the windows/Xbox login screen appears. When I log in and click lets play, it goes into an endless loop of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IV ZoSo, Sep 3, 2017.

  1. IV ZoSo
    IV ZoSo Guest

    Recore, stuck in an endless loop when logging in (Windows 10)


    Every time I press enter to start playing the windows/Xbox login screen appears. When I log in and click lets play, it goes into an endless loop of constantly asking me to choose an account and log in making the game unable to be played.

    :)
     
    IV ZoSo, Sep 3, 2017
    #1
  2. mtdew0332
    mtdew0332 Guest
    mtdew0332, Sep 3, 2017
    #2
  3. In game error message in Forza Horizon suggests that I should open my hard disc drive

    How the H* did you manage that I am stuck in an endless loop of troubleshooting with microsoft, no solution is working
     
    jacob bfoster, Sep 3, 2017
    #3
  4. mmlac Win User

    Specifically Microsoft games get stuck with XBox Login

    Hi Christopher

    I tried it out and unfortunately, even after a restart, it still hangs on Minecraft Launcher after I click the log in button in the XBox pop-up. I also noticed that the launcher doesn't close when I press X, it just closes the window and is stuck in the background. Only killing it with the Task Manager lets me restart it... something is in an endless loop with the login. Two games with the same bug? It must be something with the Windows / XBox login or services :|

    As I mentioned, Halo: Infinite worked, from Gamepass as well as when logging in from the Steam version.
  5. neilchurchill1 Win User

    No matter , what method payment. I am unable to renew my xbox ultimate subscription

    HI, with regards old card. I have deleted it already. :( I am stuck in endless loop
  6. jacob bfoster Win User

    In game error message in Forza Horizon suggests that I should open my hard disc drive

    How the H* did you manage that I am stuck in an endless loop of troubleshooting with microsoft, no solution is working
  7. Mister Urkel Win User

    Child Account

    Hey RushieLFC,



    Can you explain to us what your question is? Are you the one stuck in an endless loop when trying to verify a child's account?

    Reach back and let us know
  8. mtdew0332 Win User

    REVERT ANNIVERSARY UPDATE UNTIL MS FIXES THIS

Thema:

Recore, stuck in an endless loop when logging in (Windows 10)

Loading...
  1. Recore, stuck in an endless loop when logging in (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Recore stuck endless

  2. 10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?

    in XboX Insiders
    10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting...
  3. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  4. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  5. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  7. When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.

    in XboX Insiders
    When will the beta ring update arrive for us? We're stuck on June 5th.: We're still waiting for the previous beta update, the Xbox status badge on the dashboard, but it's been stuck since June 5th and no updates have arrived. When will it arrive for us in the beta...
  8. Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my...
  9. Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Year Badge stuck, not updating: Hey everyone, I’m part of the Xbox Insider Program and I’ve just hit my 4-year mark using this account (been on xbox for 15 years), but my badge is still showing as 3 years. It hasn’t updated yet...
  10. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...