ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

Discus and support ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I bought Xbox Game Pass, I downloaded ReCore and launched the game. I started the game, on the main screen of the game is written "Press ENTER... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrLaLka, Nov 22, 2017.

  1. DrLaLka
    DrLaLka Guest

    ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!


    Hello! I bought Xbox Game Pass, I downloaded ReCore and launched the game. I started the game, on the main screen of the game is written "Press ENTER to start" I press enter, but nothing happens!

    Why is the game not working?

    :)
     
    DrLaLka, Nov 22, 2017
    #1
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

    Sorry to hear it. Please try restarting your pc to see if that helps.
     
    onyxishere, Nov 22, 2017
    #2
  3. DrLaLka
    DrLaLka Guest
    ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

    This is a problem not only for me, but for other users. Read reviews for the game. This nightmare!

    https://i.imgur.com/nnpE4Mg.png
     
    DrLaLka, Nov 22, 2017
    #3
  4. DrLaLka
    DrLaLka Guest

    ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

     
    DrLaLka, Nov 22, 2017
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

    Sorry to hear it. Please try restarting your pc to see if that helps.
  6. DrLaLka Win User

    ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

  7. DrLaLka Win User

    ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

    Sorry to hear it. Please try restarting your pc to see if that helps.
    No, it does not help. I installed the game 2 times. By default and to drive D
  8. DrLaLka Win User

    ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWzj_TIDY5A
  9. MrAkister Win User

    Recore : Crashes after pressing A on the tittle screen : Windows 10 version

    Downloaded to surfacebook i7, lowered graphics on the starting setting screen and crashes after i press enter. At least i can go home and play it on my Xbox. I do however wish that they fix this error if possible, i am able to run halo 5 forge alright and
    that has similar min requirements to Recore.
Thema:

ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start!

Loading...
  1. ReCore not works. Press ENTER to start! - Similar Threads - ReCore works Press

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  5. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  6. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  7. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  8. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  9. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  10. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...