Recore game breaking glitch

Discus and support Recore game breaking glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I entered Brimstone Cut with Seth, without realizing that I had swapped his core to the fly bot. So I was stuck in the first room with the large lava... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gray Xero ZX, Oct 8, 2017.

  1. Gray Xero ZX
    Gray Xero ZX Guest

    Recore game breaking glitch


    I entered Brimstone Cut with Seth, without realizing that I had swapped his core to the fly bot. So I was stuck in the first room with the large lava pit because I had made it across the pit, but there is no way to get out and Seth couldn't carry me up the
    track. For some reason I couldn't use fast travel to exit, so I had to exit to the main menu, then restarted the game. When I start, it spawns me at the fast travel location, not the beginning of the dungeon (the door that leads to this area is normally closed
    until you shoot those targets after getting the split shot, but it was automatically opened when I spawned in the dungeon). So I go back into the room with the large lava pit again with Seth in his original body, and use him to carry me up to where the cache
    box containing the split shot is. I open it and get nothing (not knowing that this box is supposed to contain something vital for the remainder of the game). I continue on until I reach another room with 3 switches that have to be hit with the split shot.
    So I look up how to beat this part and realize that I need the split shot. I look up how to get the split shot, and that's when I realize that I was supposed to have gotten it in that very first chest at the beginning of the dungeon. Whenever I go back, the
    cache box is already opened, but I do not have the split shot. There is no way for me to continue without it. I tried exiting and entering again. The door that is supposed to open after getting the split shot is closed, and there is no way for me to open it
    because I need to "get" the split shot so I can trigger those switches that need to be hit with the split shot, but the game registers the cache as already been gotten and the split shot already "obtained." What can I do?

    :)
     
    Gray Xero ZX, Oct 8, 2017
    #1
  2. Y2 Remedy K7
    Y2 Remedy K7 Guest
    Recore game breaking bug

    During the story mission that leads you in the the dungeon named "The warren" i progressed through up until "Tickets to ride" where you have to collect Frame parts, after collecting the first frame and moving through till you reach the first door that
    requires a blue key. I passed through the door killed a bot and returned to my crawler due to full inventory. upon returning to the mission i progressed to this gate that required the blue key and the door is now locked and the blue key is already inside
    the lock. there is no way past this door to proceed with the mission, I've reset my game, died several times exited the dungeon and back but the dungeons progress is saved and the door remains locked forever. This need a patch ASAP.
     
    Y2 Remedy K7, Oct 8, 2017
    #2
  3. Apex Sacred
    Apex Sacred Guest
    Recore game breaking bug

    Attempt deleting the save where the (Key is bugged inside the lock) And re-playing the part of gaining the key also close and re-open the game as it couldve skipped a line of code while the game was starting up. These are just some tips to try and get you
    back into the game. (Enjoy Recore)
     
    Apex Sacred, Oct 8, 2017
    #3
  4. vikingland1 Win User

    Does Xbox have any good story-based, non-shooter exclusives?

    Ori and the blind forest and Recore and Quantum Break are 3 good games.
  5. Apex Sacred Win User

    Recore game breaking bug

    Attempt deleting the save where the (Key is bugged inside the lock) And re-playing the part of gaining the key also close and re-open the game as it couldve skipped a line of code while the game was starting up. These are just some tips to try and get you
    back into the game. (Enjoy Recore)
  6. skys7 Win User

    New xbox exclusives not impressive?

    I cant wait for Scalebound and Recore.

    I hope they are good.

    I was not impressed from Quantum Break....
  7. QuantumJumper Win User

    Recore update glitches game

    I can play the game but was working on the Bolt Cutter with which I was already having problems pulling the core and the update has added an energy field making it difficult to reach cover because you can't penetrate it. Worse, it seems to work like a fighter
    cutting off the ring because as you move about, the circle of the energy field narrows.

    If the Bolt Cutter or spawns get too close you easily become trapped and can't move. Before I was at least able to get to the point of core extraction. Now, just getting that far seems almost impossible.
  8. Sarto007 Win User

    Recore update glitches game

    Me too! Man, it's terrible!

    Floor 2 xD
Thema:

Recore game breaking glitch

Loading...
  1. Recore game breaking glitch - Similar Threads - Recore game breaking

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  10. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...