Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch

Discus and support Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; See its like this.. Im in floor two of the Eden tower of Recore, there are two arenas.. i completed the first one but i died in the second one. but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by halomaster1024, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch

See its like this.. Im in floor two of the Eden tower of Recore, there are two arenas.. i completed the first one but i died in the second one. but instead of putting me the arena they put me out and i cant get in... then when i quit and start the game again...the
    let me enter the arena but then it closes and no enemies come and Im practically stuck...same thing happens when i restart the game again after quitting. when is checked the internet i read someone say its because of the new update. please fix this problem
    fast..

:)

halomaster1024, Sep 6, 2017
  2. Augusta Tower Floor 13?

What is that floating orb thing on floor 13 and how do you interact with it? I'm currerntly at Academia 4XXAF in the timeline.

thx for the info!

Jason Lazette, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Echelon DSO
    Echelon DSO Guest
    Augusta Tower Floor 13?

Moogle Throw. If it doesn't work, you probably need to progress through the game and go back later.

Echelon DSO, Sep 6, 2017
  4. OzGamer611
    OzGamer611 Guest

Same problem !!!

When I first entered the battle arena I killed a few of the corebots before falling through the floor and dying (I later noticed that the floor is actually missing in each of the four corners). When the game reloaded Joules was positioned
    outside the battle arena, but could not enter due to the force field around the arena. My only option at this point was to exit and restart the game.

When the game restarted Joules was again positioned outside the battle arena, but the force field was absent and so I was able to move her into the battle arena. In previous battle arenas this action enables the force field and initiates the battle however
    this time, although the force field was enabled there were no corebots to fight and Joules is simply trapped inside with no way out !!!

So, in summary. After dying, a "soft" reload leaves Joules
    outside the battle arena with no way to get in, and a "hard" exit & restart leaves Joules inside the battle arena with no way to get out !!!

OzGamer611, Sep 7, 2017
  5. Sarto007
    Sarto007 Guest
    Uninstall - do not buy a microsoft game - PROFIT

Sarto007, Sep 12, 2017
  6. Exactly same to me !! , I've 50 hours of game I won't restart it, please resolve it or pay me back please where is developer contact ?

french guy

Sebastien91_952, Sep 15, 2017
  7. Yes, I am running into this EXACT same issue. It's all because of those missing sections in the corners of the arena. If you fall through those - you're history. I think if they just put those section in the arena, that would fix it.

I'm also running into other issues in this exact spot - video here: https://www.youtube.dot.com/watch?v=U5-P_bKE8WY (take the ".dot" out)

TheIcemanCometh, Sep 24, 2017
  8. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!

Feel free to check out the thread we have split from this post:

XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 2, 2018
  9. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!

Feel free to check out the thread we have split from this post:
  10. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hey there Gummit!

I moved your post into a new thread since you have posted on an older thread!

Thank you for letting other users know about the Fix you have found for this issue.

Happy gaming!
  11. TheIcemanCometh Win User

Yes, I am running into this EXACT same issue. It's all because of those missing sections in the corners of the arena. If you fall through those - you're history. I think if they just put those section in the arena, that would fix it.

I'm also running into other issues in this exact spot - video here: https://www.youtube.dot.com/watch?v=U5-P_bKE8WY (take the ".dot" out)
  12. Sebastien91_952 Win User

Exactly same to me !! , I've 50 hours of game I won't restart it, please resolve it or pay me back please where is developer contact ?

french guy
  13. Sarto007 Win User

Uninstall - do not buy a microsoft game - PROFIT
Thema:

1. Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch - Similar Threads - Recore Eden tower

2. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...
  3. Eden Marie on Twitter: Hey Xbox Insiders! Did you notice these changes rolling out now?...

in XboX Insiders
    Eden Marie on Twitter: Hey Xbox Insiders! Did you notice these changes rolling out now?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu)

in XBoX on Windows
    Mutant Year Zero: Road To Eden Will Not Launch At All (Xbox Beta, Microsoft Store, Start Menu): I am not able to run the game whatsoever! My windows is completely up to date. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game as administrator. I have tried running from xbox beta on pc. I have tried...
  5. Unable to get an achievement Zone master in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get an achievement Zone master in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden: Hi all! I have a problem in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. After receiving all the achievements in this game, I have not received achievement Zone master (Obtain all achievements!)...
  6. Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden: Hi After download from game pass the game won't play Mike 405a690b-1a54-4962-adc9-52bc4c9ffcfb
  7. Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore --Eden tower floor 2 glitch: Split from this thread. I figured out a fix to this issue: Go to the map (it should say "interference detected"), press Y (or whatever your fast travel button is), fast travel to "Eden Tower"....
  8. Child of Eden Hope archive visual bug XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child of Eden Hope archive visual bug XB1: Hi, I am experiencing a visual bug on the Hope archive in Child of Eden while playing on the Xbox One (regular). When I reach stage 10 the center tof the screen is pretty much overlapped by so...
  9. stuck in a way to Eden tower

in XBoX Games and Apps
    stuck in a way to Eden tower: Hi, i passed location Foundry. then was trailer with Kai and crashing vehicle. after i moved to Jul's base... and thats it... I'am stuck - i cannt get back into new location, no vihicle avalible...
  10. Why on Eden is There NO Compass or Minimap? and thoughts about text size problems, reasonings ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on Eden is There NO Compass or Minimap? and thoughts about text size problems, reasonings ...: Why would someone create an open world game and not include a MiniMap or a Compass? It's so strange a game like this could make it to release without a developer or tester saying, "We need some...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recore definitive edition eden tower arena glitch