Recore definitivo

Discus and support Recore definitivo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pessoal comprei o recore definitivo na live, mas o arquivo baixado foi de 7 GB somente. O tamanho do jogo é só esse mesmo? Eu havia jogado a versão... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wramonvieira, Sep 9, 2017.

1. wramonvieira
    wramonvieira Guest

Recore definitivo

Pessoal comprei o recore definitivo na live, mas o arquivo baixado foi de 7 GB somente. O tamanho do jogo é só esse mesmo? Eu havia jogado a versão gratuita e o gráfico estava melhor que a versão definitiva. Alguém pode me ajudar??

Staff bought the definitive recore in live, but the downloaded file was only 7 GB. Is the size of the game just the same? I had played the free version and the graphic was better than the final version. Can someone help me??

:)

wramonvieira, Sep 9, 2017
  2. wramonvieira
    wramonvieira Guest
    Recore definitivo

Staff bought the definitive recore in live, but the downloaded file was only 7 GB. Is the size of the game just the same? I had played the free version and the graphic was better than the final version. Can someone help me??

Pessoal comprei o recore definitivo na live, mas o arquivo baixado foi de 7 GB somente. O tamanho do jogo é só esse mesmo? Eu havia jogado a versão gratuita e o gráfico estava melhor que a versão definitiva. Alguém pode me ajudar??

wramonvieira, Sep 9, 2017
  3. Its Arkzy
    Its Arkzy Guest
    xbox banido

meu xbox foi banido sem mim fazendo nada e queria saber que era permanente ou definitivo, me ajudem de longe, meu xbox serial é 013829573816

Its Arkzy, Sep 9, 2017
  4. High5skater Win User

Game-breaking Bug

5. VinJung Win User

Unable to complete the payment processing..

same here. I tried to buy 'Recore' and I saw that error message.

then I tried to buy 'Forza Horizon 3' there is no problem. I bought it.

so I return to 'Recore' and tried buying again, shown error message. what the hell?

I can't buy Recore. why..
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Unable to launch ReCore due to an expired trial even though I have Xbox Game Pass

Try uninstalling ReCore completely, give your console a
    power cycle
    , and then re-download ReCore.

Hopefully this helps!
  7. High5skater Win User

Game-breaking Bug

Looks like the recent ReCore update didn't help with our issue. Just to be clear I'm playing a digital download copy of ReCore on my Xbox One.
  8. Wilfred Mac Win User

Issue with key binding

Kindly click this
    link
    to get in touch with ReCore support forums. Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Regards.
Thema:

Recore definitivo

1. Recore definitivo - Similar Threads - Recore definitivo

2. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...
  3. Recore definitivo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore definitivo: Staff bought the definitive recore in live, but the downloaded file was only 7 GB. Is the size of the game just the same? I had played the free version and the graphic was better than the final...