"Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series

Discus and support "Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not certain I am at the right place, but I absolutely love the "Recore: Definitive Edition" game on PC. So much so, I have written four books that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Taofey, Jan 11, 2022.

1. /u/Taofey
    /u/Taofey Guest

Not certain I am at the right place, but I absolutely love the "Recore: Definitive Edition" game on PC. So much so, I have written four books that encompass the entire game, and takes it one step further.

The game begins with Joule and her corebot, Mack, walking north in and area far to the south of her powered down crawler, inaccessible from that location. I felt there had to be some reason she got there, or a method that was missing...

So, I wrote the first book, "The Planet Far Eden", that included five days before the game begins to explain that. I also added much more storyline to Kai Brehn's character to include several chapters of his life before, and when he woke up in his lifeless crawler. I also surmised and wrote the aftermath for the tram incident with Victor.

The second book, "Battle for the Prime Core", Begins where the tram incident left off. We have more of Kai's situation explained, where he is, and what he is doing, while Joule and her crew of corebots travel through the Shifting Sands, and other areas, negating rogue corebots, locating more PCs, and finding their way to the Warren. I added more dialogue, situational confrontation, and reasoning for the game... plus a few more characters who seem to have survived.

The third book, "Threat of the Starving Sea", covers the DLC "Obsidian Cult", explains what they are about, and how Joule and company are able to thwart them. All the while, Kai Brehn has been working in the background against the real villain of the piece.

That villain is covered in the last of the books, "The Reckoning", based almost completely on the logs found throughout Far Eden.

All that being said, I cannot, and will not, publish these books. Copyright infringement forbids that kind of thing. However, I would like to offer them to you, and this server if possible...

submitted by /u/Taofey
    [link] [comments]

/u/Taofey, Jan 11, 2022
  2. DominumStige Win User

Recore definitive edition

Hi!

It depends on the game, in some parts the frame rate is lowered but due to optimization problems.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Recore definitive edition

Yes, this could be possible.
  4. BiasedBonsai522 Win User

Where is the HDR update that was promised last year?

do you even tune into recore!

It's coming on 29august with the definitive edition features free to all existing players including HDR
  5. DukeWhitman Win User

Games "ReCore Definitive Edition"

I have the same issue. the only 'solution' I figured out is to go back to the tile screen, then go back to where I left off and it seems to work. Also this seemed to happen in a number of different locations.
  6. onyxishere Win User

ReCore definition

Thema:

1. "Recore: Definitive Edition" Book Series - Similar Threads - Recore Definitive Edition

2. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  3. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy...
  4. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  5. issue with AoE II Definitive edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue with AoE II Definitive edition: , play twice and now when open the game it only show it;s syncing info but never goes further, already delete and reinstall and is the same. game do not move from syncing in the load screen....
  6. Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition server issue: Halo Wars Definitive Edition , Not able too seach or create a game says waiting on Xbox Live . It appears its doing this for others as well. Please help thanks in advance...
  7. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  8. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears as not bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears as not bought: Hi, Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition appears in Microsoft Store as not bought. I have bought it on 14.11.2019. Order-number is 5649573315. Thanks 8204c376-072e-4135-94b7-a5820f58facf
  9. Error 0x80073cf4, i definitely have enough space but i can't seem to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073cf4, i definitely have enough space but i can't seem to download a game: Hi, so i recently bought a 1tb storage device for my pc, i've formatted it, selected it as default download location, everything. however, when trying to install sea of thieves, which i have more...
  10. Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore got to end of armory not easy and the black screened: Saw the containment chambers after making it through the armory transition screen and then the game froze. I certainly dont want to go thru all that again to have the same thing happen. Is this a...