Recording your and your friend's voices on XBOX one consoles
Discus and support Recording your and your friend's voices on XBOX one consoles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think we really need a specific setting for having your and your friend's voice recorded. It's pretty hard to record gameplay for your youtube... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Squeamishh, Mar 3, 2020.
Thema:
Recording your and your friend's voices on XBOX one consoles
Loading...
-
Recording your and your friend's voices on XBOX one consoles - Similar Threads - Recording friend's voices
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
any news on when party recording will come to the beta?
in XboX Insidersany news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments] -
Feature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips
in XboX InsidersFeature Request for Asha Sharma's team: Allow microphone recording in Xbox game clips: Dear Xbox Team and Asha Sharma, as an Xbox Insider, I really support the new direction of fixing the fundamentals for console players. I would highly appreciate it if you could add a feature to... -
Game Captures not recording audio
in XboX InsidersGame Captures not recording audio: On the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead update, Game Captures are no longer recording audio. This occurs whether audio is coming through a headset or the TV speakers. Recording settings: - Display is set... -
When I make a voice recording with me and my friends I can some reason only hear my friends...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhen I make a voice recording with me and my friends I can some reason only hear my friends...: I’m using the Xbox app to check my recordings 3cdf068a-74e4-47a9-8379-71d6454032b4 -
Allow us to record mic and party audio with friends & stream to YouTube & video editor
in XboX InsidersAllow us to record mic and party audio with friends & stream to YouTube & video editor: I think this should be a feature in an update a content creator to allow us Xbox users that make videos record our mic and chat party Some of us can't afford capture cards Don't have powerful... -
How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHow do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app... -
I need help trying to record with my friend
in XboX InsidersI need help trying to record with my friend: I know that I can record for 1 hr because of external storage but is there a better way to record videos to post on to things? submitted by /u/Elgabe_theman [link] [comments] -
when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...
in XBoX on Windowswhen i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4