Record my voice on XBOX One DVR on XBOX

Discus and support Record my voice on XBOX One DVR on XBOX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've seen multiple posts about this but haven't really ever found an answer for how to make it happen on your xbox. All I want to do is record game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by shives2.0, Mar 12, 2021.

1. shives2.0
    shives2.0 Guest

I've seen multiple posts about this but haven't really ever found an answer for how to make it happen on your xbox. All I want to do is record game clips through the xbox DVR and have it capture my voice as well as the people in my party. It already will capture the people in my party whether it's in a party in a game or if it's in an xbox party (pretty sure) but not my own voice. I've seen the post where the guy tells you how to do it on your computer but I need to know how to make this happen on the xbox itself.

:)

shives2.0, Mar 12, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

most people seem to be recording their own voice via a PC not natively on the Xbox DVR.

Game DVR recording
  3. Geth Win User

xbox DVR

Are you using the xbox DVR for voice recording?

Because I'm struggling to find anything on this.
  4. SuperiorKarma83 Win User

Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

Also while I'm playing a game and snap the game dvr my picture to the game goes completely blank and does not show up until I unsnap the game dvr. Xbox record that voice command does not work as well.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to http://xbox.uservoice.com/.
  6. vFlare Win User

Xbox One "record that" 30 seconds forward or backwards??

Using the voice command "Xbox, record that" records the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Alternatively you can open the Game DVR by snapping it to the side and choose to record the future or up to the last 5 minutes of gameplay.
Thema:

1. Record my voice on XBOX One DVR on XBOX - Similar Threads - Record voice DVR

2. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  3. When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear: When I record a long video, some game character voices do not appear da092520-5419-4151-987a-6f3951ad28db
  4. Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is...
  5. Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know a simple way of being able to record me and other peoples voice in game chat?: So I wanna record videos or stream and I would want the audience to be able to listen to the other players voices submitted by /u/Real_Cartographer_72 [link] [comments]
  6. Why does valorant voice chat not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does valorant voice chat not record: I've just started recording my ingame preformances on Valorant with Xbox Game Bar and after playing and rewatching my recordings i noticed that it doesnt record my teammates voices when speaking...
  7. Is there any way I can record my voice while I'm recording in captures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way I can record my voice while I'm recording in captures?: I don't know how to do it. 02aa0a91-a2b4-487e-aebb-86050f06a738
  8. Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to record voice audio with your clips?: I mainly use clips for something else but I also use them for YouTube and I want to add my voice to the videos 07b373cf-1d8b-43b3-bfe1-67b579b6c041
  9. when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4
  10. Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.

in XboX Insiders
    Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.: it's a win win for players and xbox players make content or just record funny times while for xbox it's better because Playstation already has this feature you don't want to fall behind do you?...