Reconnect the drive you download to We can't find it. Code: 0x8007007B

Discus and support Reconnect the drive you download to We can't find it. Code: 0x8007007B in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't have any other drive besides C: and it still has 325 GB of free space. Trying to download an update for Halo that is 67 GB, but it won't find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IIII bRian IIII, May 28, 2022.

1. Reconnect the drive you download to We can't find it. Code: 0x8007007B

I don't have any other drive besides C: and it still has 325 GB of free space. Trying to download an update for Halo that is 67 GB, but it won't find the drive apparently?

:)

IIII bRian IIII, May 28, 2022
  2. IIII bRian IIII Win User

I'm on Windows 10. I just attempted to download Vampire Survivors thru Game Pass and was successful. Halo still has the same error.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, IIII. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you able to download and install other games just fine? This is hapenning only with Halo?

Are you running Windows 10 or 11?
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Would you please try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your PC?

- Go to Start > Search for PowerShell > Right Click > Run as Administrator.

- In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Also, please do these steps:

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Halo > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Fix it.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Game Mode > Set if OFF.

- Press the Windows Key + R. Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

- Restart your computer. See if you are able to install the Halo update.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Cannot Re-install MSFS2020 after swapping drives round. Error code 0x8007007b Reconnect the drive drive you download too, we can't find it.

Hi BlodhemnUK,

Apologies for the delayed response as I was away for a couple of days. Since many of the installation troubleshooting steps did not work, my best solution at this point is to back up your files and perform a clean installation of the operating system. There might be something within the operating system that cannot easily be fixed. Clean installing the OS will allow you to start fresh and not have to worry about any current issues you are encountering. Even though you have some games installing and working, you might run into additional problems later. Let me provide you with a link that walks you through the steps to perform a clean operating system installation.

1. How to refresh, reset, or restore your PC (microsoft.com) Reset your PC to reinstall Windows but delete your files, settings, and apps—except for the apps that came with your PC. Make sure to choose this option when asked which reset you wish to perform.
    I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Cannot Re-install MSFS2020 after swapping drives round. Error code 0x8007007b Reconnect the drive drive you download too, we can't find it.

Hi BlodhemnUK,

Thank you for submitting this issue to us. While we further investigate this problem. I will provide you with another solution that you can try while I continue to find a solution for you. This error code occurs the Xbox App is looking for the drive/volume you originally installed the game on, and it cannot locate it.

Solution: Xbox Insider Program FAQ | Xbox Support click on this link and download our Xbox insider app. Once you have installed the app

1. Open the Xbox Insider app
    2. Select Previews
    3. Join Windows Gaming
    4. Wait for the loading to stop
    5. Go to the Windows store and check for updates
    This will give you the new version of the Xbox App, which allows you to manage the install path easily. Create a new install path to the drive you wish to install the game and let me know if this resolves your problem.
Thema:

1. Reconnect the drive you download to We can't find it. Code: 0x8007007B - Similar Threads - Reconnect drive download

2. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  3. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  4. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  5. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  6. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  7. Xbox 1 Wireless controller dis/reconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Wireless controller dis/reconnect: I’ve had this issue for a while even after endless research and attempted fixed. I even contacted support directly, still no fix. Issue: Wireless controller disconnects and reconnects...
  8. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  9. How do I reconnect my external hard drive to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reconnect my external hard drive to the Xbox?: How do I reconnect my external hardrive to my Xbox? Because it isn’t showing that it is connected on my Xbox as a storage device ff9964d6-3453-459c-8266-6522ddd3bb36
  10. Seagate 1 TB External Hard Drive Disconnect/Reconnect with XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate 1 TB External Hard Drive Disconnect/Reconnect with XBOX ONE: For the past month, my Xbox One has been unable to read my external hard drive. The hard drive will appear for limited amounts of time and then disappear. Within games and apps, most of my games...