Récompense Microsoft Rewards Bing[Translation-Microsoft Rewards Bing Award]

Discus and support Récompense Microsoft Rewards Bing[Translation-Microsoft Rewards Bing Award] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bonjour j'ai un bug pour récupérer les 500 points des récompenses de bing, j'ai bien effectué les démarches suivre mais ça ne pas ma donner les points,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuentinThomin, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Récompense Microsoft Rewards Bing[Translation-Microsoft Rewards Bing Award]

Bonjour j'ai un bug pour récupérer les 500 points des récompenses de bing, j'ai bien effectué les démarches suivre mais ça ne pas ma donner les points, j'espère être aidé

[Translation-Hello I have a bug to recover the 500 points of the bing rewards, I did the steps to follow but it does not give me the points, I hope to be helped]

:)

QuentinThomin, Jun 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Quentin,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MoeZArts Win User

4. Anhur_XB Win User

How I get game pass for free, and how you can too!

I've been using Bing/Microsoft rewards for years now.

Great service! Bing is my go to regardless of the rewards anyway.
  5. Drakken Saer Win User

Missing 2000 Bing Rewards Points

Hi there LegoBowler!

I think you might be confusing Bing credits with Xbox Live points. When you use Bing rewards, you are awarded Bing credits which can all be used here:
    www.bing.com/.../all. Since Microsoft Points have been phased out, the term for Xbox Live currency is "Microsoft Currency". Note that you can use your Bing credits to redeem MS
    Currency gift cards which can be used on Xbox Live.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Unused reward points

Which rewards program are you referring to? Microsoft (Bing) Rewards or the Xbox Rewards program?
Thema:

1. Récompense Microsoft Rewards Bing[Translation-Microsoft Rewards Bing Award] - Similar Threads - Récompense Microsoft Rewards

2. Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft bond their grips fot the next generation of elite controller or will they...: I have owned both a elite one and Elite 2 both of which the glued hand grips have come away one actually injuring me so I was wondering if Microsoft was going to drop their scummy attitude of...
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  8. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  9. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  10. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019