Recommendation to Xbox of the addition of a game

Discus and support Recommendation to Xbox of the addition of a game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Dear people of Xbox, My Name is Corbin Curtis, and as a 16-year-old living in New Zealand, I enjoy video games. I utilize the Xbox console to enjoy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xybtesrvu267, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Recommendation to Xbox of the addition of a game

Dear people of Xbox,

My Name is Corbin Curtis, and as a 16-year-old living in New Zealand, I enjoy video games. I utilize the Xbox console to enjoy playing video games in my leisure time. I endorse others to do the same so they can enjoy the popular Halo series and the opportunities of game pass. I simply have one issue with the Xbox.

Recently, I have discovered a compelling video game by the name of Hearts of Iron IV. Hearts of Iron IV is a grand strategy game developed by Paradox Development Studio and published by Paradox Interactive. The game is set in World War II and allows players to take control of any country during the time and guide the war.

to be unequivocal, my intent of this letter is to convince the people of Xbox to add Hearts of Iron IV to the Xbox console. I understand that the game is predominantly used by mouse, however I do have a few arguments to back my recommendation. These are as follows:

according to Steam Charts, which tracks the number of concurrent players on Steam, the game consistently maintains a strong player base with an average of around 20,000 concurrent players at any given time. This number can increase significantly during major updates or when new DLCs are released. Additionally, the player base is contributed by being available on other platforms, such as GOG, and Paradox Launcher. Thus, adding this game to the console will increase the quantity of sales, and commission. Is Increasing revenue a bad thing?

For auxiliary support of this recommendation, I would like to argue that the connection of mouse and keyboard to an Xbox controller has notably increased. This is because of the focus on the search engine ‘Microsoft Edge’ which is on Xbox as well as cross platform gaining popularity. Such games as ‘Call of Duty: Warzone’, ‘Fortnite’, ‘Halo Infinite’, and ‘Minecraft’ can be played with a mouse and keyboard on the console. All these games are well known. To evaluate, the introduction of the mouse and keyboard function on Xbox has gained traction, which means that those who intend to play Hearts of Iron IV on the Xbox console will have the ability to do so.

While I know the ability to use a mouse and keyboard on Xbox games varies depending on the game developer's preference, I believe that you can make a difference and strive to impress your audience. I yearn to play Hearts of Iron IV on the Xbox console.

submitted by /u/xybtesrvu267
    [link] [comments]

/u/xybtesrvu267, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Call of Duty is like 2 fps. I can't play it.

Hi There,

We can recommend hard reseting the Xbox console by turning it off from the front, unplugging the power cord, waiting 30 secs, and then plugging it back in. This in addition clears the cache as well.

The other recommendation is to uninstall and reinstall the game/addons.
  3. Oraclea Win User

Will the lord of the rings games becoming compatible

Hi, the main recommendation I'd give to you is to reach out to the publisher(s) of the games you want to see become backward compatible. In general, efforts to make games backward compatible can depend on many factors, including (but not limited to) the
    involvement of the publishers, fan demand, and additional issues such as licensing of in-game assets.

For additional information on backward compatibility, I'd recommend reading this blog by Major Nelson (Xbox Live Director of Programming): https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
  4. Oraclea Win User

Crackdown2

Hi, in general, efforts to make games backward compatible are pretty substantial and they can depend on several different factors, including the involvement of the publishers, fan demand, and additional issues such as licensing for the in-game assets. I'd
    recommend you reach out to the publisher of a game you want to see become backward compatible to let them know your interest.

For additional information on backward compatibility, I'd recommend reading this blog by Major Nelson (Xbox Live Director of Programming): https://majornelson.com/blog/xbox-one-backward-compatibility/
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Can't load into ARK player dedicated server my friend has, please help.

For now I can recommend trying to contact the game's support to see if they can provide you with any additional help.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

I see, for the moment I can recommend trying to contact the game's support to see if they can provide you with any additional help.
Thema:

Recommendation to Xbox of the addition of a game

1. Recommendation to Xbox of the addition of a game - Similar Threads - Recommendation addition game

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc
  4. Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

in XboX Insiders
    Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?: Og xbox one from GameStop, which one should I buy? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  5. New game recommendation for Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    New game recommendation for Xbox: Interested in #super smash bros that would be good seller in the Xbox game list should put the idea out won’t hurt to try submitted by /u/Shoddy-Champion1713 [link] [comments]
  6. Recommend mode 1920X1080 60hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recommend mode 1920X1080 60hz: When i connected to my xbox thats all it’s saying and cant get it to work aeccb572-22e6-4d22-8bf4-dadb58e08a96
  7. I can’t tell what type of situation this is but I guess can I have a recommendation or a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t tell what type of situation this is but I guess can I have a recommendation or a...: What headphones do you recommend for Xbox because the headset that claims to be for all consoles/set ups, keeps disconnecting my Xbox controller randomly/for loud noises. If you can tell me how to...
  8. Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x... Vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x... Vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k: Which TV would you recommend for Xbox series x ......vizio m50qxm-k01 or tcl 55-inch q7 qled 4k .... Thank you 173f1188-d4c3-4d12-815f-aa5837ea266e
  9. Main external monitor recommends display scale to 100% but it's too far zoomed out compared...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Main external monitor recommends display scale to 100% but it's too far zoomed out compared...: My monitor recommends my displace scale to be set to 100%, but that's too far zoomed out compared to the 125% I use. I know it's zoomed out because everything is blurry and comparing it to my...
  10. Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...: I checked out the Cyborg 15 A12V – Cyber Up! (msi.com) and I'm not sure if It will run MSFS2020. 91930924-e97c-4604-a9d5-b0a7c8fecc5d