recommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games

Discus and support recommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a game called Agony, a game made for more mature audiences. Having enjoyed the game i captured gameplay of it, and thinking nothing of it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duffys fury, May 30, 2023.

1. Duffys fury
    Duffys fury Guest

i bought a game called Agony, a game made for more mature audiences. Having enjoyed the game i captured gameplay of it, and thinking nothing of it since it was a game that Microsoft sold me. but hours later i received a suspension simply for capturing gameplay of a game i played through that i purchased from Microsoft on my xbox. i have a suspension that will last till 6/4, having accepted that the suspension was understandable from Microsoft's end, i do however think that there should be some kind of warning at the time of purchase of games aimed at a more mature audience that creating captures of such games viewable by anyone could lead to a suspension due to the mature content, saving other players from unknowingly falling into a pitfall. i just think players should be more readily warned of such a possibility saving others from innocently being suspended for simply making a capture of a more adult oriented game, because the average gamer would likely think that because Microsoft sells them a game everything is fine not knowing that creating a capture of a game aimed more towards an adult audience could get them in some trouble. Again, i fully accept the decision of Microsoft but i think it would be helpful on their part to include a warning on all games that are counted as aimed at more mature audiences (especially games relating to more adult content such as games like Agony) and not intended for younger demographics to avoid such situations.

:)

Duffys fury, May 30, 2023
  2. Duffys fury Win User

i understand the common-sense stuff, you don't post sexually explicit clips or something like that as you said being an Ambassador that is common sence, but the clips were literally only me exploring the environment in Hell (i never shared any of the clips to a club or anything they were just in my captures) which is literally the whole idea of the game Agony. your a tormented soul in Hell, and it is a game Microsoft openly sells on it's store.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

It does tell you in the Community Standards not to post inappropriate or adult content on xbox live so you are warned & as i mentioned in your other thread,as an ambassador this is something you should really know

It's also common sense really.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Again,as i said in your other thread,it doesn't matter if Microsoft sells it on the store,the game is rated 18 & it's your responsibility not to post anything that is not rated E anywhere on the Xbox network.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi Duffys!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions are being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement Team who work offline. Here in community and even Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us regarding Xbox suspensions. As much as we would love to help, we can only do so much about it.

Please check your options through https://enforcement.xbox.com/ if you could apply for a case review.

Learn more about Enforcement action FAQ here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

To prevent this from happening again, be sure to review the Xbox Community Standards here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan....

If you want to give a feedback or suggestions to Team Xbox, feel free to share it via http://feedback.xbox.com/ - they always appreciate all our feedback and suggestions.
  6. Militaratus Win User

Recommendations for game capture

I use Blackmagic Intensity Pro, the only downside is you need a fast Hard Drive (preferable a seperate one not used by any OS) and can only record up to 720p@59Hz.

The most inportant thing to first check before buying Capture Cards/Devices is to check if your computer meets the system requirements.
Thema:

1. recommendation for games/gameplay captures of more mature contented games - Similar Threads - recommendation games gameplay

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. New game recommendation for Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    New game recommendation for Xbox: Interested in #super smash bros that would be good seller in the Xbox game list should put the idea out won’t hurt to try submitted by /u/Shoddy-Champion1713 [link] [comments]
  4. Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not update or install after doing every possible fix recommended by xbox: if someone has a fix please respond and tell me. 6493a661-b58f-4d80-bb90-5a9b26497599
  5. Highly recommended game names

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Highly recommended game names: I prefer FREE downloadable games (especially FPS). But I enjoy match 3 and mahjong games. Much thanks in advance. 0db986a7-c67e-400f-bbae-333310c80948
  6. Recommend new game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recommend new game: Hello microsoft i would like to bring your attention On the matter of making a new dead space video game for the new xbox one coming out they are great games and ive played and beat all 3 mutiple...
  7. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  8. What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game would you recommend to someone looking for new games to play? Why would you ...: Strange Brigade, Fantastic game and its fun. Narrator is hilarious too 6c910636-2247-482a-9273-4925e44f3d3f
  9. 'Recommend a game to a friend' feature should be re-added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Recommend a game to a friend' feature should be re-added: A game I've had my eye on for awhile now, 'Trouble Witches Neo!' was delisted sometime last year. A lot of XBLA seem games have this issue with being delisted with little to no notification...
  10. What game soundtracks would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game soundtracks would you recommend?: I'm a big fan of music, especially game music. I listen to halo, cod, battlefield, the division, warface, and just started listening to destiny. I like all kinds of variety of...