Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

Discus and support Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nicole vH, May 24, 2024.

1. Nicole vH
    Nicole vH Guest

Hello,

I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock) the game had totally reset itself and made me start from the beginning. I've had the game connected to my Microsoft account and Gameloft has let me know that they can see my progress and that it's linked to my Microsoft account. However, when I want to reconnect to get my progress back, it doesn't work. I can enter my e-mailadress, but then I get a white screen. It says it's making a connection to a service. What is needed to connect my game to my Microsoft account, it has worked before, so why did it suddenly stop?

I really do hope you can help me, because it's getting really frustrating!

Kind regards,

Nicole

:)

Nicole vH, May 24, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Nicole, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Which device you are using to play the game?

It seems the login page is not working, we may need to clear the cache data.
  3. ANGAMERDUDE9 Win User

Reclaiming my account

Recover your account by entering email and password on console and your set.
  4. Photonimus Win User

Reclaiming my account

Fire up your new console once you start to connect the internet to it.

Instead of creating a new profile, choose 'recover gamertag
    Download Profile
    ', or it may show as 'download profile'. Put in the correct info and password, which is no problem, it's the same ones you used to get on here.

[GWYTHER EDITS]
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Can I downgrade from Gold, but manage my kids' Gold accounts?

Hey there dmk. Yes, as long as your account is the parental account, then you can always be able to manage their accounts until they are of the legal adult age in your country. :)
  6. LisaO’Connor Win User

Access to Minecraft but not documents?

Thanks for your reply.

My son currently uses my microsoft account to sign in to minecraft, however, I've noticed that my confidential word docs etc are available on his laptop now.

He doesn't want to lose his progress, but I don't want to to have my documents on his machine.

The question is, can I allow him to access the game only from his own lap top so that he doesn't lose his progress, without also granting him access to my work files? Or can I transfer his progress to his own microsoft account?
Thema:

1. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work - Similar Threads - Reclaiming progress DMK

2. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  3. How to reclaim old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reclaim old gamertag?: I recently recovered my email address and my gamertag is no longer associated with it it has been like 5 years since I last had an Xbox trying to figure out how to associate my email with my old...
  4. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  5. how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reclaim a stolen Xbox account that I’ve been locked out of with a foreign email...: When going to sign into my Xbox account I am faced with a foreign email that requires a password in order to access my account. I also have had unrecognisable payments made from my account so can...
  6. Reclaim Gamertag but... email does not exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reclaim Gamertag but... email does not exist?: Hi Friends, This may take a while please allow me to explain. 2 years ago I decided to take a brake from gaming and focus on my job/career. At the time I used to have an Xbox 360, formatted the...
  7. I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate: Yesterday i buy the suscription of 3 months for the game pass ultimate but i cant found the option for reclaim, maybe is not available yet in my country (spain) or i need to do something else, if...
  8. Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reclaim Microsoft Rewards points: I would like to reclaim the points from redeeming Microsoft Rewards for a 12 month Xbox Game Pass (58ab5f0a-f956-408e-a82d-d54658eb0db6) since my 360 is not supported. Please advise....
  9. how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how can i reclaim my rewards points i believe i have a bunch and have never gotten them: hey i went to game stop a few months ago when a friend was buying a game the guy asked me if i had a rewards account then he looked it up said the game would be cheaper if i had used the points...
  10. Trying to reclaim my old GamerTag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to reclaim my old GamerTag: Hi, I tried to close my old live account so i could transfer the gamertag to this account. Unfortunatly since the old account is closed, i still cant change my name! how can i fix this?...