Recieved Threats by Voice Chat

Discus and support Recieved Threats by Voice Chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A person by the username of [mod removed] has been sent my child death and violent threats from a Xbox Live party. I couldn't catch it to record it but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Burcu e., May 17, 2023.

1. Burcu e.
    Burcu e. Guest

A person by the username of [mod removed] has been sent my child death and violent threats from a Xbox Live party. I couldn't catch it to record it but did hear them say those things whilst he or she was in the party. I've already reported them but can any action be done by asking here? Thanks.

:)

Burcu e., May 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and they do not use the forums. So they'll investigate it and take action through the report you submitted.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Someone is trying to hack my account!!!! Need help!

Under text and voice and then text message or voice message depending on how he sent the threat.
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Threats

5. hdqzzz Win User

Voice pack hwc

i didn’t recieve my voice pack
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

communication banned

Watch out for the tough words in the future. For insults or threats. This is true for messages as well as voice communications.
Thema:

1. Recieved Threats by Voice Chat - Similar Threads - Recieved Threats Voice

2. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  3. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  4. why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    why haven't I recieved money from my xbox refund?: I refunded a call of duty pack I bought on accident and when the refund request was approved I never recieved my money back and its been a few weeks 052d8db9-e874-421f-a599-b7668da6ec31
  5. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  6. How to get shark card added that never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get shark card added that never recieved: A shark card was purchased but never recieved cash for gta5 online 556de792-68d6-4a38-9730-2e2f86276778
  7. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  8. Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar stops recieving my voice when I click away from Overlay: For the past few days I've been having this problem with my game bar. I will hit Win+G to open game bar and join my friends party. As soon as I join (while the Gamebar Overlay is still on screen)...
  9. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  10. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account: So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which...