Recieved 12 month game pass instead of 12 month xbox live gold when i entered key from card

Discus and support Recieved 12 month game pass instead of 12 month xbox live gold when i entered key from card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i added a key from prepaid 12 month xbox live gold card and when the transaction finished i did not have 12 month xbox live gold instead i found that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DolMinatoRz, Oct 21, 2017.

1. DolMinatoRz
    DolMinatoRz Guest

Recieved 12 month game pass instead of 12 month xbox live gold when i entered key from card

i added a key from prepaid 12 month xbox live gold card and when the transaction finished i did not have 12 month xbox live gold instead i found that i had gotten 12 month xbox game pass what can i do?

:)

DolMinatoRz, Oct 21, 2017
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Oct 21, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    1 year Xbox Live Gold - $36

Never heard of either of these places... always a little sketch to do it.

EDIT: Seems it went up to 43$ now.

cross44, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Looking for group error

and when i redeem a 12 month game pass card it converts to 4 months i basically get scammed
    Are you sure it wasn't a Live Gold card? As I have seen before (I think) where 12 months of Live Gold gets turned into 4 months of Ultimate Games Pass.
  5. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  6. Amkage Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate cancellation

Yes the auto renewal is off already. I have the Game pass ultimate until May 25. I already bought a new 12 month xbox live gold card but when I try to redeem the code it says my 12 month
    gold will be automatically convert to a 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which I don't want. I want the 12 month of xbox live without the game pass. Do I really have to wait until my xbox game pass expired before I can redeem a new xbox live gold (without
    the game pass ultimate)?
  7. ViridianGolem41 Win User

Xbox Pass Ultimate back to Gold

I bought xbox live gold for a year and got a 1 month xbox game pass ultimate gift card from a friend and i converted my gold to the game pass ultimate but i only got a month not the 12 months i payed for in gold so i basically wasted my money.
  8. Nursemorph Win User

xbox live gold 12 month membership

12 months Live Gold gets converted into 4 months Ultimate Game Pass if you have a current, active Game Pass subscription.

To get the full 12 months of Gold you either need to wait till your UGP sub runs out then enter the code...or you need to cancel your GP sub and then enter the code
Thema:

1. Recieved 12 month game pass instead of 12 month xbox live gold when i entered key from card - Similar Threads - Recieved month game

2. I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.: I have never had discord nitro before so i don't know why i didn't get the benefit. 710cebb4-0206-449e-bd60-518239f86eae
  3. Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved: A few months back, Microsoft Rewards had a sweepstake\challenge for a free month of Game Pass Ultimate, the astronaut one. I completed all the steps, went to the redeem section of the Microsoft...
  4. Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Xbox All Access: Didn't recieved subscription for 24 months.: Hi All, The shipment just came in. I have my console with me and in it states in my orders from Amazon that I should be getting 24 months worth of Gamepass Ultimate. It says to activate, turn...
  5. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Should of recieved 3 months free Xbox Gold

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Should of recieved 3 months free Xbox Gold: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Should of recieved 3 months free Xbox Gold You will need to contact support directly for assistance with that issue. Contact Us | Xbox Support...
  7. Never recieved rewards for games purchased last month

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Never recieved rewards for games purchased last month: hey there i purchased 4 games last month through the xbox store and have not received any kinds of rewards for them , ive had no problem in the past with getting my rewards but for last month...
  8. Did not recieve free game upon 12 month live purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not recieve free game upon 12 month live purchase: I had purchased a 12 month xbox live subscription under the promo "receive a free download copy of rainbow 6 siege with 12 month purchase" on November 4th 2017. I have not received the link to the...
  9. I have yet to recieve any rewards promised for 3 months of Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have yet to recieve any rewards promised for 3 months of Game Pass: I enrolled in my free trial of Game Pass when I saw that I would receive store credit rewards for downloading 1 game and playing for 30 minutes, At two games I would receive even more of a...
  10. Didn't recieve 20% off 12 months gold subscription and didn't recieve free game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't recieve 20% off 12 months gold subscription and didn't recieve free game: My son saw on offer on home on his Xbox, saying that if I get 12 months I get 20% off and a free game, "Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime". However I did not get the discount so I was charged $79.95...