Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...

Discus and support Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc game, play with friends on pc). Has this feature been removed?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by darkprojectwrks, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...

Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc game, play with friends on pc). Has this feature been removed?

:)

darkprojectwrks, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc game, play with friends on pc). Has this feature been removed?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DARKPROJECTWRKS

This feature is not available in all the countries.
    Please tell me, where are you physically located?
    When this started to happen for you?
  3. BillyLagua Win User

Xbox Live

yes I am, im searching on computer, searching on mobile, microsoft edge, microsoft rewards, daily set for points, xbox rewards app on xbox, daily set on xbox. Thats all
  4. Radzta Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

I have had the same thing, login to game pass mobile app is recognized fine but Play any game pass daily quest is not recognised.

Ive played several games and made sure i got an achievement in each one on each day to show some proof that i have done it.

I cannot find a way to report this problem to Microsoft rewards/game pass quests
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Why doesnt the rewards page show in my xbox app?

I'm using the app on the mobile phone, but have also tried it on a tablet and a friends PC. The friends PC that I tried it on was the same PC that he uses to access his rewards page on his xbox app.
    Looking into this, it seems it was released in November on a Trial basis with users being selected at random...don't think anything has been rolled out globally yet:

https://www.trueachievements.com/n4...soft-rewards-points-challenges-for-some-users

Edit: Just logged into the Xbox Mobile app as was curious (haven't used it for 6 months+) and the quests are showing. Weird
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox game pass quests on Windows

Not for now. I am really sorry. But you can join the rewards program
    here
    and do searches on Bing, daily tasks, and mobile searches on Bing. Also, you can do quizzes for points, and quizzes send to you by mail. Game pass quests are on Xbox for now. There was one quest this month with Forza Horizon 4 that you must get one
    achievement on Pc. But you can claim reward only on Xbox or on mobile app game pass. I suggest for you if you don't have Xbox, install game pass app on mobile and see quests from there.
Thema:

Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc...

1. Recently, the Xbox mobile app stopped showing rewards (daily steak, play Jewel, play pc... - Similar Threads - Recently mobile app

2. Appearing offline, still updates recently played?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Appearing offline, still updates recently played?: So I have a lot of friends who “aren’t on xbox” but are actually just appearing offline. I was wondering if the appearing offline setting also stops the recently played tab updating. E.g. being...
  3. Flight Simulator updated recently. Now I get "Something went wrong launching your game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator updated recently. Now I get "Something went wrong launching your game....: [img] Winver output: [img] b9801591-2a96-40fb-9ef2-b43ae606566b
  4. Why recently purchased game was refunded without request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why recently purchased game was refunded without request?: I recently bought Forza horizon 5 on a great deal. Played it for a week or so. Now when I tried to play it again, it says I must own (buy) it. Checked in my purchased games, and it says it was...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new...: Minecraft Dungeons Crashing repeatedly on Nintendo Switch. Seems like a recent update, new features were just introduced. Any advice? 60e4a82b-aeef-41d4-b14a-ddf81752db35
  6. Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold my account years ago, recovered the email and changed password recently, account is...: I’m asking mainly because I want to see what DLC I may have had with said account but I literally cannot access it because it was perma banned in their possession for reasons I still don’t know...
  7. Recent players no longer on mobile or PC app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Recent players no longer on mobile or PC app?: I play Microsoft games on PC, so to find recent players I use either the PC app or the mobile app. it seems like they removed the recent players feature completely. Now I can only see my friends...
  8. What happened to the “recently added” section in the GamePass mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the “recently added” section in the GamePass mobile app?: Bring it back please! submitted by /u/Jimbo-Slice925 [link] [comments]
  9. Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  10. Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App

in XboX Insiders
    Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]